• 1352 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8676 Players Online
  • 7324 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

First!

Discussion in 'Bomb Lobbers' started by Emiilah, Sep 13, 2018.

1. It's a bit upsetting they don't have stats/leaderboards for Bomb Lobbers considering it's the game I have the most xp earned. Maybe they'll add it in the near future?

Posted Sep 13, 2018
    FluteVegetables, Huugeli and t3hero like this.
  2. I would really like seeing Bomb Lobbers separate from Mixed Arcade again, I used to play that game a ton! So much fun!

Posted Sep 16, 2018
  3. I personally agree that they should add in all Arcade Games in stats and leaderboards as it's a really major game on Mineplex. This idea is something that has been suggested multiple times, and luckily, the higher-ups are already considering it. I'd recommend you check out this thread: https://www.mineplex.com/threads/arcade-stats-leaderboards-on-the-forums.2645/#post-12182 which will receive an update in the near future on if this idea will be implemented or not and the progress on it.

Posted Sep 22, 2018
    Huugeli likes this.
  4. In my opinion, we should make it so we have Bomb Lobbers as a separate game again, possibly PB too since all the community seem to have a similar stance on this! I'll forward this idea and see what the team are thinking about this but I definitely agree on this, we should be seeing stats for Mixed Arcade like a line for each games Wins/EXP Gained or something like that.

Thanks for suggesting this!​

Posted Sep 24, 2018
    Huugeli and Ethan like this.
  5. I agree, I think this would be really good.

Posted Sep 24, 2018
    Huugeli likes this.
  6. Yes, I agree that bomb lobbers be its own game again, I love that game, but I believe it won't become it's own again, not because of player count, there were always a lot playing, it's there belief that people were just XP farming it, which may be true, but for me and many others it's just a fun game, love seeing tnt land next to people.

Posted Sep 24, 2018
    Huugeli likes this.
  7. Well if mineplex is going to have games like this we need to make the server better by one thing doing a better job for the server and getting a better anticheat like knight fall or trying to get frozen orbs anticheat called Guardian.

Posted Sep 24, 2018
  8. I honestly would like to see at least a frozen stats page for removed games, that way we know who has the most wins in those games.

Posted Sep 24, 2018
    Ethan likes this.
  9. Well, they consider it as a mini game so I guess it's not as big of a deal. But I don't really agree, there should be some type of thing to show how much time you've put into it.

Posted Sep 25, 2018
  10. I would really like to see this happen, because bomb lobbers is one of my fav games on cineplex.:potato:

Posted Sep 26, 2018
  11. Good idea.

Posted Sep 27, 2018