• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2579 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Fix invisibility and baby chicken glitch

Discussion in 'Block Hunt' started by mab8400, Dec 19, 2019.

1. Yeah so I play block hunt a bit and I can say that these glitches are abused a lot. Not only that, it is hard to know if you are even abusing it; I have had these glitches happen to me when I hide and I have to quit the game in hopes that people won't try to get me banned (I and some others are not doing it on purpose). These two glitches are associated with the Infestor Kit which I believe needs to be changed in some way to prevent this from happening.

Posted Dec 19, 2019
    DC_20 likes this.
  2. These glitches have already been reported (right after the update was released). If you still want to do something you can report them in the bug reports section but that probably won’t do a lot.

Posted Dec 19, 2019
  3. Being that these glitches have been used alot I'm sure that staff and fellow players are aware of said bug abusing. If you would like to take more action you can record and report exploiters like you seem to already do as I've noticed from your youtube channel. If that doesn't work simply go to the bug reports section of the forums like afterfive stated. Also instead of leaving the game, simply commit water swim, or go to the highest point you can and commit larg fall damage.

Posted Dec 19, 2019
  4. i really don't think you can accuse someone of abusing this glitch in the first place. i prefer hunting and make radar hunter my default so that i have a better chance of being on the team i want. if i end up being on hiders i switch to infestor since i always have used it in the past. i don't think players should have to take different measures (such as quitting the game, in your case) just to get around a subjective glitch

Posted Dec 19, 2019
  5. As you both stated, there is not really much to do other than spread awareness or push things to action if need be. The bug is known and already has been reported so there is not much incentive to do so.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Dec 19, 2019