• 1307 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 7897 Players Online
  • 6590 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Fix Sheep Kit...

Discussion in 'Super Smash Mobs' started by ItsStriker♪, Jan 15, 2021.

?

Should Mineplex either rework the kits or buff achievement kits?

1. YES! Make SSM as popular as the "Big 3!"

84.6%
  2. No... I like the way it is now...

15.4%
  1. So I have a little bit of a complaint/ way of making SSM as popular as the "Big 3" as people call them (CW/SG/Speed Builders). 2 ways it could drastically improve, is to rework the achievement kits back to the way like what sheep was pre-nerf. Honestly I love Mineplex's take on the achievement kits in their games. Make a kit that's hard to get enough that the player has to work their butt off in that game to have an advantage over less skilled players. However, in SSM, it's a bit different considering the most OP kits are like 4k gems and sheep and villager are widely considered a couple of the worst kits in the game by the community. If y'all agree, SUPER SMASH that like button to get this to the Admins! Love Y'all!

Posted Jan 15, 2021
    ALotOfDragons likes this.
  2. +1 only if laser gets its massive hitbox back

Posted Jan 15, 2021
    ItsStriker♪ likes this.
  3. I agree!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 15, 2021
  4. I honestly agree with this one. If only it were possible, some kits other than sheep and villager should have been the achievement kit. Creeper, squid, wolf, and a few other kits are very over powered and need some nerfs. Honestly, I feel that sheep and villager need very game-changing buffs.

I agree with this, sheep's static laser's hitbox is insanely small, and you need very good aim to hit a target. On the other hand, creeper's abilities can easily damage an enemy without even trying. It could be difficult to aim with the sulfur attack, but I find it pretty easy.

Over all, I'm going to give this a +1.

Some kits, mainly sheep, need to be buffed.
    Other kits also need to be nerfed, like creeper, wolf, and a few others.

~ rain

Posted Jan 15, 2021
    20LeeBrian1 and ItsStriker♪ like this.
  5. I agree that all kits, including sheep need a bit of rework. However, sheep and villager are not the worst kits despite what many players may think. I actually think that these kits make good achievement kits, since both take more skill than many other kits (especially villager in this case). Both of them are actually very powerful and a strategical player can utilize the abilities and perform really well in the game, that is, if the kits are used properly.

I'm going to have to disagree with the things listed above though. Static laser doesn't have a really small hitbox, in fact it might even be easier to aim than arrows since its aligned with the + on the screen. Also, if you guys are referring to that extra double jump after wooly rocket, no I don't think we need to bring that back. Even though rocket is harder to aim than the other abilities in sheep, it can deal extreme knock-back along with its damage. I don't think sheep should be buffed or changed back to the old version, but altered in some way. Keep in mind it already has 3 abilities.

Villager is a highly underrated kit. I can probably think of only maybe like 3 players that actually main this kit and use it correctly. It's arguably the most complicated kit in the game, since there are so many things to take into consideration mid-battle, such as the different classes and their abilities, the amount of armor each class has, the amount of damage each class deals, the speed of each, sonic hurr, and paying attention to cooldown times. This is why I think villager is a good achievement kit. Contrary to popular belief, it can be very very powerful if utilized correctly. But yeah, like most kits, villager probably should be altered as well.

Posted Jan 15, 2021
    ItsStriker♪ likes this.
  6. I agree. Sheep is an absolute joke, despite actually having to work hard to unlock it. Then on the other hand, you have wolf and creeper, which are easy to unlock as long as you have gems. AND they're honestly some of the most OP in the game besides enderman or zombie or spider. But I think wolf and creeper are worse because in my opinion, they take less effort to make powerful. I feel like wolf is just a matter of rushing at people while spamming left click and trying to cub tackle them. creeper is just one or two sulfur bombs basically gets you thrown all the way off the map to the point of no return. Which really sucks because sulfur has such a low cooldown. There's only a handful of kits that have an advantage against creeper. Not everyone is good at these three kits and I feel like most average players would lose to an average creeper. Same thing with wolf, because of how fast it moves and dps and cub tackle. Which is why people call these kits out all the time for being too OP

Posted Jan 16, 2021
    ItsStriker♪ likes this.
  7. Villager, although pretty hard to master, is honestly pretty well rounded and extremely tough to deal with if the player can efficiently cycle throughout their arts. Though any class with the mobility of a spider, even with the limited duration Villager has with it, can be top tier. Sheep though, honestly could use some changes or fixes. It’s been years since Sheep lost the refreshed double jump off of Wooly Rocket, and without that, Sheep has no defense against a player jumping them, so honestly my idea of fixing sheep would be to simply give it back the double jump refresh, or (hear me out) take away the self inflict damage from Wool Mine. A few years back in SSM Teams, Sheep had a bug where Wool Mine did no damage to the Sheep player, and the bit of time that bug was a thing was the most fun I’ve had playing Sheep. Being able to launch yourself, the mobility, and the escape card aspect of that move during the time made sheep feel even better than it was at the time. Static Laser however, seems just fine as is hitbox and damage wise.

Posted Jan 16, 2021
    ItsStriker♪ likes this.
  8. I agree with this. I don't think sheep should take damage from its own wool mine. This is kinda related, so I'm gonna use it as an example. In squid's fish flurry, the squid doesn't take damage from it, so I think that sheep's wool mine should be the same way.

Posted Jan 16, 2021