• 666 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 666 Players Online
  • 0 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

flower photography (and a bunny :D)

Discussion in 'Arts & Banner Showcase' started by Anna., Apr 1, 2021.

1. i'm bored and got nothin' to do so here's another photography thread lol
    hope y'all ain't getting sick of them but whatever

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Posted Apr 1, 2021
    Skit, Gil-galad, Kight and 1 other person like this.
  2. yes cute bunny

Posted Apr 1, 2021
    Anna. likes this.
  3. bunnnnnny!!! i had one that looked like that, we called him radar cuz one ear was down and the other was straight up but i was very very young at the time

he died a few minutes before i got home from school by chocking on a hairball
    not long after he was dead in my crying arm

the first pet i had to die

dark ik but mostly all i remember from that rabbit

also beautiful photos

Posted Apr 1, 2021
    Anna. likes this.
  4. Those flowers look so beautiful, you took nice pictures of them. :)

Posted Apr 1, 2021
    Anna. likes this.
  5. The flowers look amazing, and I think you captured the colors of each very well! The bunny, however, is legit god :D

Posted Apr 1, 2021
    Anna. likes this.
  6. Hey!

These are some really nice pictures! I really enjoyed looking through them. If I had to choose a favorite from each section, in the first section I would have to choose the last picture. Something about it just pops out to me and I really love it. For the second section, I would have to choose the last one again. I really like how you used the rule of thirds and focal points to line up the flower, which made for a great photo. For the third section, I would have to choose the third photo. I really love how the flower goes along with the tree, something about it screams computer background.

Great job!

Posted Apr 1, 2021
    Anna. likes this.
  7. Hey anna!

Like always, great photography pictures! I love the variety of flowers that you captured, all with different angles and backgrounds. I really like the 5th photo because it's overall a great picture, and the background of the little fountain helps bring the out. The two bunny pics are also awesome too! These pics kind of remind me of easter-the flower, colors, and bunny, haha. Overall, great, talented, pics. And no, we're not getting tired of them, haha. Thanks for sharing! <3

Posted Apr 2, 2021
    Anna. likes this.