• 537 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2621 Players Online
  • 2084 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

In Discussion Forum Ideas

Discussion in 'Website Feedback' started by Fouffy, Sep 14, 2018.

Tags:
  1. - An easier way to change your pfp. Right now, it's really complicated and hard on how to find out how to do that. I get that theres a tiny spot on the bottom right, but it took a bit to figure that out.

- Where is the list of staff members / subteams? That was great on enjin, I think we should have that open to the public again.

Posted Sep 14, 2018
  2. Staff list is at the bottom. When you click on a subteam on a staff members profile or under them on the forums, then click on it again, it should show *all* sub teams with all the staff members.

Posted Sep 14, 2018
  3. Staff is in the footer because we don't want focus to be put on staff. If somebody needs support they should get it through the right channels before attempting to message a random (usually admin) off of the list, who likely won't be able to respond to it soon. I can add a link to subteams on the staff page later.

As for changing your profile picture, you can do that without going into settings:

[​IMG]

Posted Sep 14, 2018