• 376 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6249 Players Online
  • 5873 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Not Planned Forum matchmaking?

Discussion in 'Website Feedback' started by Pogchamp 300000, Mar 11, 2021.

?

Wdyt

1. Yes

1 vote(s)
    9.1%
  2. No

2 vote(s)
    18.2%
  3. Perhaps(that one cow meme)

8 vote(s)
    72.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This would be a thing in the forums that would matchmake other players with one another and have a selection process or filters that would matchmake you with someone else (ex: I might want someone who's level 30 in cake wars) or something like that. And there will be a counter argument that says to use discord but discord isn't always available to everyone:) hope you at least consider this in your head :)

Posted Mar 11, 2021
  2. hi! So I'm a little confused on what exactly your suggestion is, however from what I gather from it it would basically match players who may potentially play the same game or close to same level, etc? While I do think this would be a pretty cool idea I don't feel like this is exactly necessarily. We have a lot of ways people can interact with the community and meet people with the same levels, same game interests etc. We have communities and lobbies in game, we have discord channels where you can ask people to play and meet people, and we even have forum groups. While I do think this would be a pretty easier way to meet people even closer related to you in terms of favorite games and stuff like that. I just overall don't feel like it's very needed and I feel like we can use our resources elsewhere for updates, etc instead of adding another feature where we have a lot of similar things already in place. Thanks for the idea though :D

Posted Mar 11, 2021
    siee likes this.
  3. man at the beginning I thought you were talking about edating

Posted Mar 12, 2021
    Ryan9116, Anna., okNick and 3 others like this.
  4. Lmao

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 12, 2021
  5. We don't plan to do something like this. The idea you gave just isn't something that fits with what our forums are mainly for (ideas, discussions, etc.). You can post that you're looking for someone to play with on your wall or if you're looking for something more permanent/long-lasting (like a group or community of people) you can post a thread in recruitment if you're looking for more of a team of people.

An idea that would be more so considered is having the Recruitment section open to people just looking for a one-time thing, but we don't currently foresee this happening soon either. If you're looking for a one-time thing you'd want to be on a platform that gets immediate responses, like Discord. If we had such a thing here on our forums we don't believe it would get you very fast responses and could end up, unfortunately, flooding our recruitment section and clearing out the people wanting to grow their communities/groups/teams.

This will be locked and given the not planned tag. Message me with questions or concerns.

Posted Mar 12, 2021
    20LeeBrian1 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.