• 2038 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4617 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Found a Secret Dance Floor Room

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Legi0nary, Jan 17, 2020.

?

Are we pro?

1. no

10.0%
  2. moo

35.0%
  3. noo

5.0%
  4. nah

10.0%
  5. na fam

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. ur an idiot

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. nice

40.0%
  1. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Can you find this secret base underground somewhere very deep ;)

Posted Jan 17, 2020
  2. I already discovered this room weeks ago. Pretty cool secret.

Posted Jan 17, 2020
  3. Yea there's tons of fun stuff like that hidden around the lobby. I havnt found that one yet though

Posted Jan 17, 2020
    LT Tombstone 77 and WowCaleb like this.
  4. Yo!
    I love when the build team adds little hidden areas around the hubs! There are a few other rooms around the map that I won't give away but once you find them they are really cool. I personally enjoy the disco room the most because the floor changes and it's just a neat find.

Posted Jan 17, 2020
    Korben likes this.
  5. I thought they took the disco floor away after theValentines day update lol. Also, do you know how to get into the room in at the end of the cave with the lava parkour and skeletons?

Posted Jan 17, 2020
  6. Howdy!

I love that the builders took the time to do this because it makes searching around the lobby very fun and interesting. I remember years ago when my brother and I were young we thought we were going to be famous because we found the Mineplex Staff Headquarters in the lobby, but it turns out it was a pretty popular spot. Good times.

Posted Jan 18, 2020
    Fallen™ likes this.
  7. Haven't found that one yet, looks pretty cool. Gotta look for it :)

Posted Jan 18, 2020
  8. I LOVE when the Build Team includes easter eggs in maps! It's always been my favorite thing to explore the hub and discover these secrets for myself. I've always been into secret passageways and hidden compartments, and to me, these easter eggs are one of the best parts of the Mineplex hub! Thanks for not giving away the location of this secret room so that others can discover it for themselves through exploring! :)

Posted Jan 18, 2020
  9. Hey!

I've actually seen this around before and it's a great place to chill out haha. If you don't know already, it's also a great place to go with your friends to use treasure party bombs! Just go down there with someone you want to give shards and throw the bomb!

Posted Jan 18, 2020
    Korben likes this.
  10. I also have seen this place around before in the hub. It’s definitely a pretty chill place to hang out in. I love seeing all the secrets that are in the hub. The builders did an excellent job and make all of the hubs pretty fun to explore.
    Definitely excited for any future hub updates. I remember looking for all of the secrets in the winter hub was really fun.

Posted Jan 20, 2020
    Korben and saltyfishhy like this.
  11. Found it.
    Tbh I think I have found most of them. Not all of them but quite a few of these secrets! Love to see them hidden everywhere!
    Cheers!
    ~Sean

Posted Jan 20, 2020
    Korben likes this.
  12. Heyo!

I've discovered this before and found this super cool! I love when the build team puts secret features in the lobby and things like that. Really interesting of them haha! Anyway, nice of you to share this with the community so they can see it for themselves too!

~Cheers!
    -spikecreates

Posted Jan 20, 2020
    Korben likes this.
  13. the build team is a huge group of mad lads

Posted Jan 20, 2020
    Korben likes this.
  14. Is there a chance of finding it on Bedrock or is it only on Java?

Posted Jan 21, 2020,
    Last edited Jan 21, 2020
    Korben likes this.
  15. Yo Dutty, Pyxll, Tea, Charity, cousinss, masts, skreb, spike, x l e o p a r d, which one of you did this because it is super epic! I found this a while ago (like 2 weeks ago) and I was so friggin' excited that I found another easter egg ! ! I definitely think you should ROCK ON and keep doing these little things for the community!!

Posted Jan 23, 2020
    Korben likes this.
  16. This stuff in the lobby makes the lobby cooler! I found this a while back, but I should probably go find it again to relive some moments. I believe I found it a few months ago after becoming a Staff Member, and I hope more stuff like the secret dance floor will be implemented into the lobby.

Have a fantastic day!

-JYTG

Posted Jan 24, 2020
    Korben likes this.
  17. I remember I discover this dance floor room before, and it was amazing! I love their build too, and I want to dance there someday. I probably found this room the first time a while ago. I'll be looking forward to coming to this room again in the lobby someday!

Posted Jan 30, 2020
  18. I've always loved these hidden rooms that the build team creates. I personally don't know where this one is, hints anybody? ;)

I'd love to see the build team periodically change around the secret rooms in the main lobby, as that would be a really cool thing for the players to explore. It also seems like a good idea since a large amount of the people who play on the server tend to run around the main lobby whilst chatting with friends, and it would give everyone something cool to do whilst they do so.

Thanks
    ~ TheGrandmaster

Posted Jan 30, 2020
  19. I had a bunch of fun looking for all the secret rooms when the new lobby was introduced. Of course the disco room was also one of those. Btw did you know that if you pressed the button on the jukebox the dancefloor activates.

Posted Jan 31, 2020