• 2890 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10507 Players Online
  • 7617 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Free Banners and Signatures (+More)

Discussion in 'Giveaways' started by PROSTONE, May 16, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello!!!

You might have seen me around the forums, or dying in cake wars! I recently saw someone give away free Banners and Signatures to everyone, without a contest. After asking their approval, I have waited until their giveaway has closed, and now I can open my own!

The way it works: You will enter using the format given below, and make sure to include all the details so I can do it right the first time for you. Once you have done that I will quote your reply to let you know you have been added to the list. Depending on how many enter you will have to wait a little. Once I finish for you, you will receive a pm (If you have pms off on the forums I will post on your wall, or quote your reply asking you to open them) with the image!

What you can ask for: FREE FOR EVERYONE NOT A CONTEST!
    • A Custom banner (Exactly like mine) with full color design up to you. You must choose a background color (I can also do a sunset image), color of text, color of text shadow, color of shine behind your skin, and make sure you link me to your namemc with your current skin.
    • Your ign on a banner sized for a signature or your ign on a banner with animation sized for a signature. You can provide color of text, color of background, and if applicable what kind of giphy animation you want.
    • A BBCode signature. This is more complicated but give full detail on what colors you want to horizontal gradient / middle gradient / three colored gradient / solid color / or rainbow. If you want this you can enter it as the following: (Rainbow) <IGN> (Aqua [or use hex color]) ETERNAL. ect. Be specific and include everything you want including useful links, or imgur images. You will be sent a link to a google doc that you can copy and paste directly into your signature using BBCode editor.
    More! ENTER THE CONTEST TO WIN!
    • I have teamed up with @Sunny / Slash to do a profile picture giveaway. This will be an enter to win, and we will randomize to choose 2 winners! If you win you will be pmed to ask what your drawing will be of! THIS WILL CLOSE ON MAY 22, WHEN WINNERS WILL BE CHOSEN!!!!!
    HOW TO ENTER:
    • Start off with a hello of some sorts (of course)
    • if you are doing a 'What you can ask for' part then simply write out what you would like in bullet. You can enter all 3 or just 1. Make sure to include a link to your namemc so I can get your skin, as well as be specific with what colors you would like, and include your ign. YOU MUST CHOOSE A COLOR FOR EVERYTHING HIGHLIGHTED IN BOLD IN THE FIRST BULLET
    • If you want to enter the giveaway, make sure to tell us that you are entering the giveaway, and tell us what your favorite hobbies are!

EXAMPLE:

Hello!

IGN: PROSTONE (Or whatever you want your banner to say)
    I would like:
    • Profile Banner: Gray background, white text, blue text shadow, light blue shine behind my skin, namemc to my skin.
    • Signature: Black background, gold text, shine gif
    • Signature BBCode:
    (middle gradient blue to dark blue) Current CMP mentee
    (Rainbow) Feel free to pm me any questions... ect

• Giveaway! Hi I also want to enter the giveaway! My favorite hobbies include working out, doing photography and hanging out with my friends!

Thanks for reading all of this ily everyone of you! Don't hesitate to pm me or @Sunny / Slash any questions!!!

Posted May 16, 2020
  2. Im not entering but thx for doing this!!

Posted May 17, 2020
    PROSTONE likes this.
  3. :)

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 17, 2020
  4. Heyo, thank for doing this!

IGN: emojigamez
    Profile Banner: Darkish red background, Blue text, white text shadow, dark blue shine behind my skin,
    Namemc: https://namemc.com/profile/emojigamez.2

Posted May 17, 2020
    PROSTONE likes this.
  5. I don't want one, but what you're doing it's just amazing! I also want to comment so more players will see it :3 love u

Posted May 17, 2020
    PROSTONE likes this.
  6. <33333333

Thanks for the bump <3_<3

OP OP
    JustOvi_ likes this.
  7. You're the only one on the list so expect a pm by tomorrow <33

OP OP
    emojigamez likes this.
  8. Thank you!!!!

Posted May 17, 2020
    PROSTONE likes this.
  9. Thank you for this giveaway/contest!

I would like to enter the profile picture giveaway, my hobbies are piano, making art, and gaming. I am pretty advanced in piano, advanced in art by drawing realism, and decent at gaming.

Posted May 17, 2020
    PROSTONE likes this.
  10. Hello, this is a interesting giveaway. Although I am not gonna enter for this giveaway. But thank you for this giveaway and wish you all luck!

Posted May 17, 2020
    PROSTONE likes this.
  11. UPDATE:
    SIGNATURES AND BANNERS:
    • I am still making these for anyone who wants, the only thing that has ended is the enter to win giveaway. Feel free to still ask for a free banner or signature below.

Thank you <3

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 22, 2020
    tphr and MaybeTay (HeyItsTay_) like this.
  12. Congratulations

Posted May 27, 2020
    PROSTONE likes this.
  13. Hey, i dont plan on entering, but how do you get these banners? Do you get them from chests or do you buy them or what? :D

Posted May 29, 2020
    Johnny Welamton and PROSTONE like this.
  14. Hello!

I make them, and you can as well. If you hover over the icon next to the bell shaped like a person, then click user settings, you will se "Profile Cover." Thats where you can upload a banner from anywhere on the internet, or ones you make.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 29, 2020
    Johnny Welamton likes this.
  15. Thanks for the help pal!

Posted May 29, 2020
  16. Hey!
    I just wanted to hop on here really quick and thank you for doing this! I'm sure there are a lot of people in the community who are going to be benefitting from what you're doing. The fact that you're taking time out of your day to make something for member's of the community is absolutely incredible and I can only commend you for that. Keep up the great work!
    I hope you're doing well and staying safe! :)

Posted May 29, 2020
  17. Thanks for hosting this! I actually have a unique request, I think it falls into the banner category in a way, but I’ll use this post to enter and if you’re interested please message me. Check my profile to learn more. :)

Posted Jun 1, 2020
    PROSTONE likes this.
  18. Hi Guys!

I will be closing this giveaway within the next 72 hours. If you would like a banner or signature please feel free to reach out to me via the pms, or if this thread is not locked, you may reply here. once again this thread will be locked in 72 hours in compliance with the giveaway rules. PM me if you would like a banner or signature if it is past 72 hrs from now.

Thank you!

<3

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 4, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.