• 370 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2454 Players Online
  • 2084 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

In Discussion Free Builders

Discussion in 'New Game Discussion' started by cupojoedgfndiditlydobgdf, May 8, 2019.

1. This can be annother mode of Master Builders
    So basically this is another version of Master Builders except you can build anything you want. The only thing to know is that you can still mark a build as inappropriate, because some people actually make inappropriate builds, for example, someone built a curse word using blocks, and I clearly remember it said "No ******". I clearly marked that as inappropriate! People can still vote for builds.

Posted May 8, 2019,
    Last edited by a Moderator May 8, 2019
  2. Hey there!

I honestly think this sounds like a really fun idea! Getting to build whatever you want gives you the chance to be extra creative with your builds, and some people might even be able to build some super unique and fun builds while playing this! However, I don't think this would work as a whole new game. This would honestly be better and still be fun if it was just a theme on master builders, something like "Build Anything" or "Get Creative!". Although you wouldn't be able to name your build at the end, I still think it would be an exciting theme/idea to implement.

Thank you for the suggestion though!

Posted May 8, 2019,
    Last edited May 8, 2019
  3. I've seen a few ideas here and there related to a free build/creative mode type game, as Master Builders is really the only game even close to that currently, and even then there are certain themes you're supposed to build to. Sure I guess you could technically build whatever you wanted regardless of the theme you're given, but that sort of defeats the purpose of the game which is building by the theme.

I like the idea that xJon mentioned where instead of having a completely separate game mode, there could be a creative type theme in Master Builders itself, since the game modes would be similar anyways and it'd be kind of weird to have them stand alone. I like the idea of naming your build as well, although I'm not sure if a specific feature should be added for a single theme.

Posted May 8, 2019
  4. I like this suggestion merged with xJon's! It doesn't have to be a completely new game because there's only a few tweaks and changes, just a different part of Master Builders.

Posted May 8, 2019
  5. Hello there,
    I definitely like the idea of having some freedom in building whatever you want and I'd honestly love to display my ability in building. Some players definitely devote a lot of time to building and I highly respect that. I'd love to see their ability in building as well. It's honestly a great way to appreciate others works as well as yours and recieve feedback from different audiences.

I feel like Master Builders shouldn't be involved in this scenario at all (despite @xJon 's brilliant idea). I feel as if a completely seperate area/"game" to where building is allowed would be great. Yes, housing is an option but I want to be able to interact and see a lot of player builds in one spot. I've seen this on other servers and I don't know if Mineplex wants to adopt this but, having an extremely large flat-land world where players can reserve specific spots and build on them. I feel like that would be really fun to witness and it'll definitely bring up more opportunity for creativity. I can already imagine players creating community lobbies, creative custom games and so much more. It'll definitely bring the community together in a very unique way!

Great idea you've presented. I really like where this is going and I'm interested to see more. Keep it up!

Posted May 8, 2019
    doeo likes this.
  6. If I had anything to add, I WOULD SAY THIS IDEA IS PHENOMENAL! I wouldn’t say anything negative about it. However, maybe, just like the other replies suggested, maybe it doesn’t have to be an entirely different game mode.

My proposal to add to your excellent idea of creativity is maybe it could merge with MB. I didn’t like the proposal of xJon’s “Build Creative” theme. I feel that that specific appealing theme would be hard to come around, and wouldn’t come often.

My idea is to add it as a separate mode in MB. Just like team SSM and solo SSM, there could be Master Builders and your excellent idea.

Anyways, that’s just my idea to add on, though yours is amazing!

Posted May 8, 2019
  7. Hello,

You are not suggesting a new game. Instead, you are suggesting a revision to an existing game that would better be in General Idea Discussion or one of those respective categories. A +1 a simple report feature for MB's inappropriate builds.

Thanks
    Techno

Posted May 9, 2019