• 322 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5659 Players Online
  • 5337 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Free Signatures & Banners!

Discussion in 'Giveaways' started by shipsahoy, Apr 29, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Beep Boop everyone!

Starting as of now
    , I'm going to be creating customized signatures and banners for anybody who requests one!

All participants must post within this thread if either they want a custom signature or a custom banner, as PM's sent to me will not be looked at with regards to this giveaway!

When I'm ready to create your custom banner, I'll message you relatively soon after you post your banner idea, so make sure you pay attention to your Xenforo for alerts! I will be providing you with multiple different examples, and hopefully, you will be able to appreciate one of them!

As always, please make sure to be appropriate when suggesting signature/banner ideas.

Also, please note that I'm not incredibly skilled in customizing signatures/banners, so please don't expect any excellent artwork. Look at my current banner for an example.

Thanks to everyone who participates, and let's hope that you approve of your banner or signature!
    Have a FANTASTIC day everyone!
    :mineplex:

Posted Apr 29, 2020
    Infui, Ruffybear, Zyvra and 7 others like this.
  2. I'd love to have a banner just like the one on your profile with "Jaek" on it please. That would be amazing as my banner is... questionable.

Posted Apr 30, 2020
    shipsahoy likes this.
  3. Will do!

I will be messaging you on Xenforo relatively soon, thanks for requesting a banner!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 30, 2020
    Jaek likes this.
  4. Hey, don't mean to waste your time but what's the ratio of your current signature?

Posted Apr 30, 2020
    shipsahoy likes this.
  5. Hey, don't think that you're wasting my time because you aren't!

My signature has a height of 115px and a width of 670px

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 30, 2020
    1ons likes this.
  6. Hey there!
    Is there any chance you can make a CakeWars theme banner? Possibly using my Minecraft skin in the banner as well? If not, then it's okay, Thank you. (:

Posted Apr 30, 2020
  7. Hello!
    Could I have the same banner as Jaek requested but instead it just says BannableName?

Posted Apr 30, 2020
    shipsahoy likes this.
  8. Hi could I have something like BannableName's signature but with Venez on it?

Posted Apr 30, 2020
    shipsahoy likes this.
  9. Hello! I'd like something close to BannableName's signature but with the name "CrackleHarvest36" on it. Thank you!

Posted Apr 30, 2020
    shipsahoy likes this.
  10. Heyo!

Sorry if you seem bombarded with requests. Could I have a banner that is just as everyone's above, where it just says my name? Thanks that'd be great!

Cheers!
    ~Sean

Posted Apr 30, 2020
    shipsahoy likes this.
  11. Heyo!

Thanks for doing this! Just like everyone else can I have a banner that just says my name (NinjaMaster895)?

Thanks and have a great day!

Posted Apr 30, 2020
    shipsahoy likes this.
  12. Hello!

Thank you so much for doing this! I was wondering if you could maybe do a skywars theme or a cake wars theme?

Thank you and have a great day

Posted Apr 30, 2020
    shipsahoy likes this.
  13. Hey Ship!

A banner would be very nice! A ghost with my name and like a Minecraft edit would be good! Thanks!
    (Im in a call with you right now)

Posted Apr 30, 2020
    shipsahoy likes this.
  14. Hey I would also love to have a signature/banner if ya are not to busy just with it saying GameWarrior_10 for now no exact ideas for how I want it to look but if ya can let me know! and have a great blessed day!

Posted Apr 30, 2020
    shipsahoy likes this.
  15. i'd like either a signature/banner, the look of it is your choice, i dont mind. i want the text to be "Twistee"

Posted Apr 30, 2020
    shipsahoy likes this.
  16. Hey! Firstly, I wanted to thank you for doing this giveaway, I really appreciate and I'm sure the many others who participate in this do as well. If you could make a gray banner with my name on it, that would be great. However, if you’re unable to get me one, that’s alright, I understand that you may have a plentiful amount of requests on your hands.​

Posted Apr 30, 2020,
    Last edited Apr 30, 2020
    Walker and shipsahoy like this.
  17. This is so nice of you! If you aren't busy, I'd love to have a signature of "Walker" on a space/galaxy background!

If you have too many requests, disregard mine! Thanks again =)

Posted Apr 30, 2020
    shipsahoy and xGetRekted like this.
  18. Hey!

Thank you for providing others by making a banner for them, it really makes me feel happy when others aren't rude to each other. I'd love if you would please make a banner for me, my IGN is "HexModi" and could it be bright colors instead of dark colors?. And thank you again for doing this.

Posted Apr 30, 2020
    shipsahoy likes this.
  19. Big props and thanks to you for giving people who want a banner / signature one and putting your time in everything and delivering it. If you wouldn't mind I would like one with my name, Lesot, like the banner you have just with a different background if you are willing to do that or able to do that. Thanks again for putting in a lot of time and effort into giving these away!

Posted Apr 30, 2020
    vMythos and shipsahoy like this.
  20. Hey! Thanks for doing this! It's a cool way of giving back to the community. If you find the time, I'd love a banner with the same font used for my name but, maybe with a bold or semi-bold version. I love the blur effect but, if possible could you change the image to something ocean/blue appearance. Thanks again!

Posted Apr 30, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.