• 384 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5786 Players Online
  • 5402 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Free Signatures & Banners!

Discussion in 'Giveaways' started by shipsahoy, Apr 29, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi! First off, I'd like to thank you for doing this.It's so nice of you, and it's a great way to give back to community members. If you end up finding the time, I'd like a banner with the text "RainbowUnicornGM" on a rainbow night sky. If you are unable to, I understand since I know you've probably already gotten a handful of requests. Once again, thanks and have a wonderful day!

Posted May 1, 2020
    togekissfan296 likes this.
  2. Hiya! Thanks for doing this! I see a lot have requested so if you do find yourself bored wanting to do more banners I'd appreciate a lime green one with "Zyvra" on it, please. Thank you.

You're also very talented. (:

Posted May 1, 2020
    shipsahoy likes this.
  3. Hello, Would it be possible to get a banner with the same colour scheme as my profile pic and the same knight logo with Fuse underneath it? Thanks and have a great day my friend.

Posted May 2, 2020
    shipsahoy likes this.
  4. Yes please I would love a forum banner!
    I would like a Banner that would fly across the screen then switch to the provided image then a cool looking Immortal text and just loop from there purple and a dark grey theme please?
    Thanks in advanced kind sir

Posted May 2, 2020
    shipsahoy likes this.
  5. Hello! Another thanks for doing these. If you have the time, I would love to have a banner saying "IDrinkArizonaTea", in whatever creative way you want it! If it's too much trouble, don't worry about! Thank you!

Posted May 2, 2020
    PROSTONE and shipsahoy like this.
  6. Hey, I find this really cool and helpful and I thank you for offering this! If you have any extra free time Id love a banner with my name Cookie on it! Any type of background is fine just something that represents cookie, maybe if you can include my Minecraft skin? Again if this is too much whatever you can make is fine :)

Posted May 2, 2020
    shipsahoy likes this.
  7. Hey man, not sure if you're still doing this but if you are I wouldn't mind a banner with "RedMoonMight" on it :) of course you can pick the background and any designs as it's your project. thank you for doing this for people it's an amazing thing for you to do :)

Posted May 3, 2020
    shipsahoy likes this.
  8. Hey there!

Many people are missing banners and signatures; thank you for doing this for the community.
    If it's not too much, I'd appreciate a signature because ever since Mineplex changed its webpage, I hadn't been using any.

Have a great day,
    Flame

Posted May 3, 2020
    shipsahoy likes this.
  9. Howdy partner!

Thank you for doing this for the community, you are an epic gamer golem. A massive Chad for helping everyone. It's cool to see people helping out the community. I would also like a banner as I don't have one that I like. Mine is currently a bit bland. I'm looking for something darker colored, maybe spacey, I don't really know yet. I will contact you via discord or forum PM's with the specifics.

Thanks again for this.
    Have a fun day playing SSM.

Posted May 4, 2020
    shipsahoy likes this.
  10. Hey guys, I just wanted to apologize to everyone who hasn't yet received a new banner/signature.

I went on vacation, and have procrastinated on doing these for you lads ever since. I won't be accepting any more requests after this post, but anybody who already requested and has not yet received a new banner/signature will receive one by Friday, May 15, 2020, or 5/15/2020.

Thanks to everyone who requested a banner, as I thoroughly love doing this for the community.

Have an amazing day everyone!
    Stay safe.
    :mineplex:

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 8, 2020
  11. Hey! It’s ok, I don’t really need one, but I found a grammar mistake. DMs? Not PMs? Is that a thing xD

Posted May 9, 2020
  12. They are the same thing I believe, Xenforo might call them PM's though.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 9, 2020

13. "pm" stands for "Private message" whilst "dm" stands for "Direct Message" it doesn't really matter which is used really just preference.

Posted May 10, 2020
    Truthhs likes this.
  14. Hey!
    I'd love a cake wars theme banner with my user, HeyItsTay_ on it if possible! Thanks!

Posted May 10, 2020
  15. This is ShipshapeMC's earlier post

Posted May 10, 2020
    shipsahoy likes this.
  16. What do you mean?

Posted May 10, 2020
  17. They are no longer doing it, I quoted what ShipshapeMC said further down in it.

Posted May 10, 2020
    shipsahoy likes this.
  18. Hi!

I would love a signature that has my name and my skin as well.

Thank you so much for your time and effort!
    VernCow

Posted May 10, 2020
  19. Omg can i have one please!!?? i want my name on it and have LC in the corner (stands for my community and my team) TYSM

Posted May 10, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.