• 310 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5968 Players Online
  • 5658 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Friday Night Hangout! | 22:00 | US EU

Discussion in 'Events' started by Bunni, Aug 5, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Added to Events Calendar for dates: 08/06/21
  1. [​IMG]

Join us this Friday at 4 pm ET as we play some games, hangout, and have a good time! In this event, prizes will be given out and a variety of games will be played! (This event is at a semi-earlier time for US events in hopes some EU people can join. I know it's a little late for EU folks, but it's better than nothing. We'll host a normal timezone EU event soon!)
    We'll be in /server EVENT-1 and possibly on discord in the Events Lounge. Hope to see you there!

Posted Aug 5, 2021
    0775, okRen, incerts and 1 other person like this.
  2. 8 really wish bedrock had an event server so we could do stuff like this =(

Posted Aug 5, 2021
    Cakemaster7019 likes this.
  3. Sorry, not much we can do about that one. We do have bedrock events just no bedrock event server.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Aug 5, 2021
    CatFan105 likes this.
  4. I'll be there if I remember, looks super cool :3

Posted Aug 5, 2021
    Cakemaster7019 likes this.
  5. Billy, you better be there, I will personally remind you.

Posted Aug 5, 2021
  6. As usual it sounds like a ton of fun! I always love checking out the different events that are taking place and will definitely be sure to stop by if I'm free tomorrow. It's often just a great way to interact with the community and to just relax for a while, so would definitely recommend going. Have fun everyone!

Posted Aug 6, 2021
  7. Thanks everyone who came to this event! We hope you had a great time.
    [​IMG]
    Let me know if anyone has any feedback regarding the event itself or the time it was hosted. The event team is always willing to accept feedback! Have a good day/night everyone. <3

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Aug 6, 2021
    CSean and CloudyDay1234 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.