• 390 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5943 Players Online
  • 5553 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Friends Limit

Discussion in 'Help' started by MegaQuantum, Sep 17, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello everyone!

I've got an issue with friends on the Bedrock server. A few years ago, there was no such a thing as limit on the number of friends. However, now I had to clear my friend list, and I have 10 friends left. I wanted to add one more, but I couldn't: the system said that limit has been reached and I can't have more than 25 friends. I don't understand: I have only 10 friends, and the limit is 25, so why can't I add a friend then?

Posted Sep 17, 2021
  2. This reason is most likely because it counts friend requests sent out, not just friends on your friends list. If you want to see the friend requests that you have sent out, they are at the end of your friend requests page which you can access by /f list, and /f list # toggles to a specific page, allowing you to access the end of your list where outgoing requests are stored. That page shows both incoming and outgoing requests, but incoming requests don't take up any of your friend slots. If you are interested in cancelling the outgoing requests, you can use the command /f cancel (username). After, try again to add a friend and you will probably be able to!

Posted Sep 17, 2021
  3. Thanks a lot for your answer! Maybe I don't understand something, but after I enter the command it shows my friends. I can't see my requests I sent out. As you can see from the screenshot, there are only 10 friends on 2 pages. I don't remember players' nicks I sent requests to, so I can't use /cancel command. I'd like to do that, but I can't find the button/command to see outgoing requests. Is there such functionality on the server?

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 17, 2021
  4. Oops I meant /f requests to see incoming/outgoing requests, sorry about that!

Posted Sep 17, 2021
    MegaQuantum likes this.
  5. Thanks a lot, that worked! I would never have thought of this solution.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 17, 2021
    CloudyDay1234 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.