• 446 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4586 Players Online
  • 4140 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Fun facts

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by dragofyre, Feb 2, 2021.

1. I have pirated Java edition. However, I'd like to buy official Java edition as this would allow me to play on different servers.
    Do you believe in aliens' existence?

Posted Feb 19, 2021
    BlondieBrook likes this.
  2. Absolutely. You can’t tell me in all of the planets in the galaxy there is no other life form. I don’t believe they’re green and weird, but there has to be someone else out there.

what’s your favourite food?

Posted Feb 19, 2021
  3. Hmm... I can't really select one dish as my favourite dish. However, a local Italian restaurant called La Sardegna Da Gino, which also has a wood fired oven, has a really great pizza with fresh cream and ham.
    The restaurant was opened more than 20 years ago, but it still attracts TONES of people It is ranked 110th best restaurant in Paphos out of 461!
    What is the weirdest dish that you have ever wanted to try?

Posted Feb 19, 2021
  4. Hmm... i think the dish that i always wanted to try was raw sea urchin, i like how they look and i bet they'll taste amazing too!

So anyway who do you consider your best friend? (In-game)

Posted Feb 19, 2021
  5. hmm this fun facts thread turned into a Q&A thread after turning into a personal facts thread

maybe @mystery

Did you know that McDonalds once served bubble gum flavored broccoli?

Posted Feb 19, 2021
  6. No I did not

Did you know that Kansas is a popsicle right now?

Posted Feb 19, 2021
    Ryan9116 likes this.
  7. Nope.
    Did you know that it is illegal to keep an axolotl in following states: California, Maine, New Jersey, and Virginia?
    I'll destroy Virginia first as it has many different species of amphibians who's help I could really use.

Posted Feb 19, 2021
  8. I had no idea I was living in a state that it was illegal to own an axolotl, but then again NJ is a little weird ( I am in no way bad mouthing NJ or the people who live there)

Posted Feb 19, 2021
    Ryan9116 likes this.
  9. Laws are the things that at first glance look illogical. However, the more you look at them, the more you understand why they were created.

Posted Feb 20, 2021
  10. Did you know that it’s illegal to hunt wale’s in the land-locked state of Utah?

Posted Feb 20, 2021
    Ryan9116 likes this.
  11. No also don't tell me you spelled whale incorrectly
    Did you know that it's illegal to own just one guinea pig in Switzerland(at least in 2008, and this means that if you want a guinea pig you must have multiple).

Posted Feb 20, 2021
  12. Oops sorry, stupid auto correct

Posted Feb 20, 2021
    Ryan9116 likes this.
  13. Did you know that a deep sea angler fish allows bioilluminiscent bacteria to live in it's ball located on an antenna?

Posted Feb 21, 2021
  14. No, I didn't, I just thought that the tip was bioluminescent
    Did you know that rose bushes take a long time to grow?

Posted Feb 21, 2021
    Ryan9116 likes this.
  15. How long exactly?

Posted Feb 22, 2021
  16. It depends on the breed of roses.
    Like tea roses take 3 to 4 years to fully grow. the Regular roses that you usually see, take 6 to 10 years.
    And some species of vine roses take 10 to 20 years, and live up to 50 years.
    And I didn’t know that. :)

Did you know that they are making a movies out of my favorite book series?

Posted Feb 22, 2021
    Ryan9116 likes this.
  17. Did you know that I'm not a telepath and that I don't know the name of your favorite book series? However, I hope that the movie will turn out to be actually great.

Posted Feb 22, 2021
  18. I hope so too. And the book series is Ranger’s Apprentice

Posted Feb 22, 2021
    Ryan9116 likes this.
  19. Aaaaaaaaah yes! I can remember it now!
    Go! Go! Power Rangers! Taaa tatatata! Go! Go! Power Rangers!

Posted Feb 22, 2021
  20. Not Power Rangers they definitely are not those. :)
    They are more like hunters during the time of castles.

Posted Feb 22, 2021
    Ryan9116 and Mr.Cardyceps like this.