• 357 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6481 Players Online
  • 6124 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Fun on the Fourth | 23:00 | US

Discussion in 'Events' started by Bunni, Jun 22, 2021.

Added to Events Calendar for dates: 07/02/21
  1. [​IMG]
    Even though this event doesn't take place on the 4th of July, who's to say we can't celebrate Independence day? Join us on July 2nd at 7 pm ET on /server EVENT-1 as we do a mini-celebration for the fourth of July! Expect a bonfire, s'mores, prizes to be given out, and maybe even some fireworks. Who knows what will happen? Only one way to find out.

Posted Jun 22, 2021
  2. How do you make s'mores in Minecraft?

Posted Jun 22, 2021
    Gil-galad likes this.
  3. [​IMG]
    and some renamed items, maybe...

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 22, 2021
    Cheezeburgerfan likes this.
  4. I can't wait!
    I'll be there!

Posted Jun 22, 2021
  5. the declaration of independence was actually written on July second i tnink...
    You can claim you did it then for "historical accuracy"

Posted Jun 23, 2021
  6. cant wait to not attend

Posted Jun 24, 2021
  7. I look forward to being a part of this event and I cannot wait to see what the plan for this one is!
    I will make sure to be there, thank you for taking the time to host these events, it's greatly appreciated :)!

Posted Jun 25, 2021
  8. This sounds super exciting! These events are always really fun to go to so I will definitely do my best to attend next week! :)

Posted Jun 27, 2021
  9. Mineplex events have always been really awesome to be a part of! I will most definitely be participating in this event next week :D

Posted Jun 27, 2021
  10. hi as promised here's the screenshot from today's event:
    [​IMG]
    Also, the green team made a really cute build in bridges (and won a prize) and figured I'd share it here as well:
    [​IMG]

We're trying out a new feedback form thing, if you could kindly give us some feedback on today's event that would be great! I know it was a little laggy at times, not something I can really control. Anyway, the feedback form link is here. Appreciated if you fill it out, if not it's alright too!~

Have a good Fourth of July / Canada Day yesterday for my Canadian people! <3

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jul 2, 2021
    siee likes this.