• 250 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5652 Players Online
  • 5402 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Game Idea

Discussion in 'New Game Discussion' started by ExxoticZexx609, Jul 27, 2021.

1. What if we make a game where the players have to survive a Witherstorm.

Posted Jul 27, 2021
  2. First of all: wat
    Second: there is already a survival-based game, mob arena
    Third: this sounds like a very simple game that would not attract many players
    Fourth: there is no such thing as a wither storm
    Fifth: define survive, yiu could only survive against a wit her without killing it for so long
    Sixth: if you are talking about just killing a wither, then people can do that themselves
    So yeah
    Ummmm
    Yeah

Posted Jul 27, 2021
  3. How do you not know what a Witherstorm is and yes it does exist. Have you ever played Minecraft StoryMode?

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jul 27, 2021
  4. That is an entirely different gsme, like minecrsft dungeons or minecraft earth. There is no wither storm that exists in regular minecraft

Posted Jul 27, 2021
  5. Ever heard of addons and mods

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jul 27, 2021
  6. Yes, however there are still problems with this idea
    1: mineplex is lsggy enough without a several gian withers roaming around
    2: this isn't really so etching that would attract an incredible amount of players, and there are things that are rather high on the priority list that have not yet been added
    3: a large sever like mineplex using outside material would seem sort if unprofessional

Posted Jul 27, 2021
  7. 1: We will limit the ammount of players and add up to maybe 80 or less servers in order for the players to experience a Witherstorm and not lag out of the game.
    2: Some players would actually love to experience and fight a Witherstorm if you actually think about it.
    3: You are correct but just imagine the players fighting a Witherstorm. I understand that it may seem unprofessional but just think about the idea and the players experiencing and fighting a witherstorm.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jul 27, 2021,
    Last edited Jul 27, 2021
  8. Hey,

I'd like a bit more detail as to what this game would be like. When you say witherstorm it's obviously partially self explanatory, but is the game to just survive? what else takes place in the game to make it more of a challenge in more interesting along the way, and especially with Mob Arena still being a game, what makes this unique and what separates it from Mob Arena and makes it worth creating its own game? For the people who may not understand what the said, Witherstorm is, these questions have to be answered.

Overall there are some unanswered questions that would need to be provided for me to give an overall opinion on this game because as of now it doesn't seem like there's a lot going on with it, or maybe some areas are just unexplained. Im interested to see what more people think either way

Posted Jul 28, 2021
  9. Well the game isn’t just to survive. The players also have to fight it. The players need to get the right materials in order to defeat it. Once they think they have defeated it, they’re in for a big surprise. The Witherstorm will then become more powerful and make two Witherstorm heads. The players will also need to defeat four normal withers to get four Nether Stars. They’ll also need a Diamond Sword and four Books to make the Ultimate Sword. The Ultimate Sword is the most powerful weapon in minecraft. The Ultimate sword has the power to Break a players armor in one or two hits and can kill any mob in one hit, even the Ender Dragon. The players will also need The Formida-Bomb which cannot be crafted. So the players will need to find the Formida-Bomb deep inside the world or somewhere at the edge of the world. Once they have that they’ll then be able to “defeat” the Witherstorm. The Witherstorm is very powerful capable of killing a player in one hit and breaking a players armor in 1-3 hits. Overall, this game could me much harder than Mob Arena. Either we can make this an event or a game or we can make an event so that way the players can see what a Witherstorm is and what it can do. We will then see what the players think about it and if they don't like it then we wont do it. I understand that there isn’t a lot going but it will be a challenge for the players. I was also thinking that maybe we could also add in a prize for every player that helps defeat the Witherstorm. I will leave the prize to the Developers and the Owner of Mineplex.

I will be experimenting and finding ways on how to defeat the final stage of the Witherstorm.

So i finished experimenting and found out that there is no other way on killing the final stage of the Witherstorm. Not even the ultimate sword can kill it in one hit. I also found out that the Witherstorm can break a players armor in one hit.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jul 28, 2021,
    Last edited by a Moderator Jul 29, 2021
  10. This idea is interesting. I don't think the ultimate sword should be that powerful though. This is basically surviving a wither, Wither Assault kind of has this concept just not with the crafting items. I think this game idea isn't bad, but could be a good Wither Assault update possibly.

Posted Jul 29, 2021
    ExxoticZexx609 likes this.