• 932 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3511 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Gamer plays Video Games.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by LookItUpOnGoogle, Apr 14, 2019.

1. <Greeting>

<Information about myself>

<Makes friends>

Thanks for reading! See you on the server!

Actual Info:
    Name: Patrick (or Pat)
    IGN: LookItUpOnGoogle
    Passion: Video Games/GFX
    I do graphic designing live on t.tv/inevstream

Posted Apr 14, 2019
    Slime likes this.
  2. Welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy your time here! It can be a fun place!

Posted Apr 16, 2019
  3. Hi, here's my basic reply to introduction: I hope you have a fun time here, although in my experience (and the words of BoyInABand) it only goes downhill. It starts amazing, it gets worse. But I mean, there's always more to do in life. Life is fun like that. (Man, I'm Odd1sOut-y today.) Pm me if you have questions!

Posted Apr 27, 2019,
    Last edited Apr 27, 2019
  4. Hey!
    Welcome to the forums, if you ever need someone to play with feel free to pm me!

Posted Apr 27, 2019
  5. Hey, LookItUpOnGoogle, I wish you a warm welcome. If you see me in game make sure to say hi!
    Make sure to read all the rules (in-game and forum) here so you don't accidentally break a rule and get in trouble!
    If you ever see someone breaking the rules make sure to gather the evidence and report them here!
    If you have a problem with your purchase, want to apply for a staff position, appeal a punishment, etc. click here
    If you have any concerns or need help with anything else please don't hesitate to send me a message!

Posted Apr 28, 2019
  6. im glad you are passionate about videogames I too strive to play videogames and make it my goal

Posted Apr 28, 2019
  7. Welcome to the forums, I will do my best to guarantee you an excellent experience! I am always available to talk should you ever need me. :)

Posted Apr 30, 2019