• 365 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10028 Players Online
  • 9663 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Gamerscore cat

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Gamerscore cat, Mar 30, 2021.

1. Hello so after playing 17,000 games and posting on the forum for a while i never made an introduction because alot of people dont know who i really am.

My name is Jesse I'm a bedrock player on the name "Gamerscore cat" because i was really into Gamerscore[not anymore tho]
    Blockhunt is my favorite game and i grind mineplex all day everyday trying to reach level 100
    i sometimes stream mineplex under the name redjessejames [my old gamer tag]

I live in Canada so I'm fluent in French and in English but i only use English online cause thats 99% of the internet.
    I"m 24 years old, jobless at the moment due to the virus so i have alot of time to play mineplex. I have been playing minecarft since 2012 and have been on xbox since 2007

i have a kitty, i love photography and i also i only have 1 leg:

[​IMG]

Posted Mar 30, 2021
  2. Hello hello! Nice to formally meet you! I'm Arrow and I've seen you around in the forums (and In Game, but not quite as much!) Judging solely from your introduction, we dont have tooo much in common but it's interesting to learn a bit more about you and what you do with your time on Mineplex!

Personally, I don't play blockhunt but as you know I am a Turf Wars main. I also stream, under my current gamertag on YouTube, and right now I mainly stream Sky and Turf wars, so maybe we could stream together some time!

Instead of a kitty I have a ridiculous puppy who is currently barking at nothing and driving me up the wall haha
    I would love to see a picture of your cat! On another note I simply adore the dog on your prosthetic leg, I didn't realize you could decorate them, but that sounds silly now that I type it out because why wouldn't you be able to?

Overall, great to meet you, and I'll see you around! Have a great day :D

Posted Mar 30, 2021
  3. thank you, im not sure how many turf wins i have but i was rank 100 at 1,100 wins but i stopped playing, might be on the leaderboard soon, but i was streaming when we played, we were counting how many times i could kill you lol
    but you beat me pretty bad lol and 100% a stream collab.

for my leg they use a machine that takes a shirt and puts the frabric on the leg, i couldnt find a good shirt i thought that one was good enough

heres my kitty she doesnt like the camera and does everything she can do look away as you can see here
    [​IMG]

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 30, 2021
  4. Oooo you were streaming- am I famous yet :P
    You did pretty well, I could tell that you were intent on killing me but I figured it was just the standard "how many times can I kill the mod" haha

You should go for turf LB, join us againnn

Your cat is so photogenic, I wish I was that photogenic lol
    I love her, so fluffy :)

Posted Mar 30, 2021
  5. Thank you for comments on this post,

lol I get about 1 viewer per 25 hours of stream time , on mixe.... rip I could get 15 max and 300 views per stream and. Few donors but twitch is way to hard xD

send me a friend request in game if you can!

Her name is mindy and she’s 16, it was mindy and milo, had them since I was a child but cats get old

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 30, 2021
  6. Heyy!!

I've seen you around the forums quite a bit so it's nice you decided to post an introduction! I originally started playing on Mineplex in 2017, but then I took around a 2 year break through grades 8-10. I'm a Java player so I haven't seen you around in-game but it's nice seeing your forum posts. I personally don't play block hunt very much but I have played it before and enjoyed it. I've been mainly Nano Games for the past I'd say week and a half which I've been having fun with.

I'm also from the winter wonderland country, although I know little to no French, even after taking it for 6 years (sad I know). As for pets, your cat is so cute and I actually have one the same colour. I have 2 cats and 1 dog. Their names are Muffie, Fluffy, and Zoey (Zoey being the dog). My cat Muffie and my dog Zoey are both loudmouthes and bark/meow all the time so sometimes it's chaotic. My cat likes to meow at 4 AM to go outside, and my dog barks at every little noise haha. My other cat (Fluffy) is a super lazy indoor cat so shes complete opposites of the other two. I've actually been taking full care of Zoey for the past year and a half for things like walks, brushing, baths, feeding, etc. Let me tell you, I love having a dog, but the only time it's annoying is on a snowy, winter morning when she needs her walk. Especially since she's short and gets completely covered in snow. Oops, sorry, I started rambling about my pets, I tend to do that. Anyway, it was nice to read a bit about you!

Posted Mar 30, 2021
    Gil-galad likes this.
  7. I've seen you around a bit on the forums, it's really nice to get to know you a bit better :)

I've been playing Minecraft since about 2012 like you, although I played on friends' accounts and got my main account for Christmas in late 2014. I main Java, however I also play Bedrock from time to time.

I really like the design on your prosthetic leg, like Arrow I had no idea that those could be customizable, that's really cool! Your cat is also adorable, please send more pictures <3_<3

Posted Mar 30, 2021
  8. Hello!!

I've also seen you around the forums a little bit here and there, so it's awesome to see you making an official introduction about yourself. I feel like it's common recently for older players to make introductions, even though they've been around for a while it doesn't hurt to share some facts about themselves so others can get to know them, just like you've done.

I actually used to play the Xbox somewhere near the same time you did, probably give a few years. Back then my IRL friends had me obsessed with Halo (3 I think), but unfortunately one day my Xbox got the red rings of death, if you know what those are well then lucky you haha. These days (games wise) I'm just mainly playing Minecraft on my Mac, and that's about it. The occasional Sims 4, though I prefer Minecraft and have been playing it for so long now.

Anyway, it was lovely learning more about you and I'm sure I'll continue to see you around a lot.

Posted Mar 31, 2021
  9. halo 3 was a legendary games, grinding with friends for master and also playing amazing custom games
    alot that sucks in the newer halos. Fluffy sounds cute and my cat does the same.

thank you!

same, i made and lost alot off friends on halo 3

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 1, 2021
    AyyNick likes this.