• 514 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8952 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Not Planned Gem Hunter for Bedrock/Java

Discussion in 'New Game Discussion' started by FlamingKnight08, Jun 23, 2019.

?

Should Gem Hunters be in Java/Bedrock?

1. Yes

2 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello!
    I didn't really like Gem Hunters on Java (Just because I was terrible at pvp on Java) but I loved the concepts of how you can find gems, shards, ranks, bounties on other players and thought it was a really fun game, I would like it to be re added to Bedrock and Java again because I think a lot of players would like it, it's kind of like survival games and survival except you have infinite lives and can get/do a lot of things to have fun.

Posted Jun 23, 2019
  2. Im assuming you never saw the post behind removal of GH. Basically, The game was taking too much effort for the devs and they decided to simply remove it from the server as the game was pretty broken at the time (countless bugs and way too much hackers) Im not sure where i saw the post but i remember T3 said that even if mineplex wanted to re-add it, they would have to remove the ability of finding gems/shards/ranks and other stuff cause of EULA or something (which was the core-feature of the game). Im pretty sure that GH won't be coming back at all and there possibly will be some sort of replacement of it in future.

Posted Jun 23, 2019
    FlamingKnight08 likes this.
  3. Yo!

At this current moment in time, Mineplex does not plan on re adding Gem Hunters due to the major issues that the game had. Gem Hunters had too many bugs and was difficult to maintain. Bringing back such an intricate game with many bugs to constantly fix would be a huge workload that we would be putting on our developers and members of QA, making it difficult to complete other projects. As of now, Mineplex does not plan on re-implementing Gem Hunters (or any other removed games) at this current moment in time since we are focusing our resources towards other projects. It is possible that in the future we can see some of the removed games return, but not at this current moment in time.

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns regarding your idea feel free to PM me!

Thread Locked
    Idea not planned

Posted Jul 5, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.