• 4279 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 13615 Players Online
  • 9336 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

In Discussion General increased stability and lag reduction.

Discussion in 'Bedrock Ideas' started by Codename_S, Feb 23, 2020.

1. I know this could be really hard and wholly worthless, but I’d like to see better stability and performance. I know it’s on bedrock edition, but the way the server runs compared to what I’ve seen is a little weird.

I don’t know if this is possible, but it was just something that popped into my head when I saw the thread, and I’m aware this could be shot down pretty fast but, I think many people would appreciate it.

Posted Feb 23, 2020
  2. Better stability and performance in what areas? It's easy to say that in general, of course it would be nice to have the server run smooth with no lag and no bugs, but on bedrock especially it's hard to do that as there are a lot of game (as in bedrock edition itself) wide bugs that are Mojang specific that would be extremely difficult for Mineplex to fix. I'm not sure what can be done aside from fixing the game-breaking bugs that pop up solely on Mineplex, bedrock edition as a whole is very not smooth.

Posted Feb 24, 2020