• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2579 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Get Good Achievement

Discussion in 'Cake Wars' started by Reztarg, Jan 6, 2020.

1. I was reading some other forum posts from the beginning of 2019 about how to get this achievement. I've been trying all day and cannot seem to get it. I've tried the thing where you hit the last person into the void and jump after them and win the game. I've tried knocking someone off and jumping after them (not the game winning kill) and ender pearling to safety but that didn't work either. Maybe I'm pearling too quickly? I just want some insight on how to get it in 2020.

Posted Jan 6, 2020
  2. Heyo!
    I too can't get this achievement; I don't know whether it is a bug or a glitch or whatnot. I'm sorry but I can't necessarily give you the insight you're looking for. But, just to be on the safe side, you could click here to report a bug. But you should probably only do that AFTER there have been posts after this one (just for some clarification)
    Other than that, I can't really give you more help. I hope you find the solution you are looking for! Hope I helped, even though I probably didn't :P

Posted Jan 7, 2020
  3. Just got it by jumping into the void almost immediately after knocking the last guy in. First game on today and got it, weird how it didn't work yesterday when I literally did the same thing like 5 times haha.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 7, 2020
  4. I got it today so basicly you need to be alive and 1 other player and hit them into the void and jump into the void after them - Enemys cake must be eaten first thoe.

Posted Jan 7, 2020
  5. Ahh well done and ty for the advice too!

Posted Jan 7, 2020
    DabBoyGamer likes this.
  6. I don't remember how did I get this achievement while I was playing Cake Wars. It took me a lot of tries to eliminate one player while I almost died to the void. Although, I managed to win the game and earn this achievement, "Get Good." My advice is to keep trying no matter what. One day, you'll earn an achievement soon.

I want to wish you the best luck in getting this Cake Wars achievement.

Posted Jan 7, 2020
  7. This achievement has been severely disliked since its creation. Around like 99% of the people who have the achievement have gotten it in the way you were describing, and the fact people generally do it in the way it isn't intended to be done means it just wasn't a good achievement to be added in the first place. In the GI Cakewars document, we have proposed to remove the achievement for that very reason.

Posted Jan 7, 2020
  8. oh hell no they not removin it lololll

Posted Jan 8, 2020
  9. This achievement took me some time as well. The key factor to completing this is to have 1 opponent with their cake eaten to knock into the void. I did this by baiting him on a 1by1 bridge with a deploy platform on one of the sides when he ran towards me I hit him off with my sword and walked into the void eliminating the opponent first and saving you from dying to the void. Hope this helps if you haven’t already completed it.

Posted Jan 8, 2020
  10. I got it by on accident. I threw an ender pearl in the air to try to reach a person in a sky base and as the ender pearl glided through the air, I did one of those jump and run tactics to knock a player off a bridge. However, I fell off too but the pearl landed just in time for me to kill the player who fell off.

Posted Jan 17, 2020
  11. Personally I am not entirely sure but good question I am wondering also.

Posted Jan 17, 2020
  12. Hey!

So the way I got it was actually fairly similar to your attempt, but I was in a 1v1 after CakeRot (so this was the final kill) and knocked the player off the map into the void, then I jumped off about 1 second after. As long as you don't die (you won't if they're the last player) you will get the achievement! This also means you don't need to try and use a pearl.

- Tripsy

Posted Jan 24, 2020
    Excav and Zomaholic like this.
  13. The achievement is quite tricky to get, I simply just got it naturally. I knocked a player off the map and I jumped in along with them. I wasn't trying to get the achievement, so try just playing the game. Although as the above mentioned, it would probably be easier trying to get this achievement after cakerot.

Posted Jan 24, 2020
  14. Hey!
    I agree with Tripsy and this was also the way I completed the challenge myself. It's the easiest way to do it and isn't too difficult as long as you stay alive. Best of luck!

Posted Jan 24, 2020
    Tripsy likes this.