• 405 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6594 Players Online
  • 6189 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Gift for TheArrowsShadow

Discussion in 'Arts & Banner Showcase' started by Souda, Jun 14, 2021.

1. hehe gift

Posted Jun 14, 2021
  2. Oh man this is awesome! Your drawing process is WAAAAAAAAYyyyy more tidy than mine

Posted Jun 15, 2021
    Souda likes this.
  3. You are so talented it's unreal. I am glad that you showed the drawing process as I am not quite good at drawing myself but I always look to learn as much as I can from people who know what they are doing.
    I especially like the way that you drew the eye and the hearts on the side as I believe that they represent TheArrowsShadow's personality as friendly and kind, which I am sure he is.
    I am sure your work will be well appreciated, as it should be.
    Keep up the great work and I look forward to seeing more from you in the future :)!

Posted Jun 15, 2021
    Souda likes this.
  4. YO I didn't see this right away cuz I wasn't tagged (You're allowed to tag me I dont mind haha) but this is SO DOPE!!

I love how clean your lines are and how you just go with the flow, you dont redo smth 17 thousand times like I do and I really admire that.

I think we're looking at the next big artist in the art thread, keep going! :D

Posted Jun 15, 2021
    Hubble and Souda like this.
  5. This was really amazing to watch! I really liked being able to see the drawing from start to finish, and watch the entire thing evolve in front of me! The end product was absolutely amazing, thank you so much for sharing your process, this is incredible!

Posted Jun 15, 2021
    Souda likes this.
  6. Wowza! I've seen some of your other art-work threads and asked questions on those and all I have to say is that you've really outdone yourself this time! Looks great man! Keep up the spectacular work! Looking forward to what you create next! :D

Posted Jun 15, 2021
    Souda likes this.
  7. I don’t think I’d be that famous, but here’s to hoping! ^^”

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 16, 2021
    TheArrow'sShadow likes this.