• 1645 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10083 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Give players more than one attempt on there special appeal?

Discussion in 'Forum Discussion' started by aaaaaaaaaaa, Aug 4, 2019.

?

Give players more than one attempt on there special appeal?

1. yes

19.4%
  2. no

52.8%
  3. maybe consider it

27.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thats why you just re perm ban them if they use cheats again
    --- Post updated ---
    but not every single player will cheat again.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Aug 11, 2019
  2. See I can't agree to this, my account has been banned on mineplex for using a modded client a VERY long time ago and I don't think it's fair for people to get second&third chances when anytime I get into a game now there is someone hacking, teaming etc especially since so many people have alt accounts. You say your friend was perma banned, I can only assume for using a modded client. I doubt the people who run the forums will want to do this due to the alt accounts. Imagine if someone with access to alts decides to take the time and unban each one of them appealing each one here, then use an updated modded client that can bypass GWEN, boom. A new wave of "hackers" (modded client users is more PC) could flood mineplex. I would think it's be fair if the person appealing has to donate 20$ as an insurance that he/she won't cheat again (plus no "hacker" is going to pay 20 bucks to be unbanned). This may seem unreasonable but it shows the staff that the person who wants to be unbanned is actually serious about coming back and following the rules.

Posted Aug 11, 2019
  3. honestly donating 20$ also sounds fair to

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Aug 11, 2019
  4. We are not giving players a second chance on their special appeal in the forseeable future.

Reason:
    Before the special appeal, you only had 2 appeals per account and that was it. The special appeal is for specific cases of perm banned/muted players actually needing that other chance to prove themselves. Those that get this appeal denied are flat out of luck and did not prove to us that they're ready to come back to our server, whether you paid money or not does not matter. The special appeal is not a normal appeal, and again, is for special cases only. It not being a normal appeal means you only get that one shot.

I'll be locking this since there won't be another chance on this appeal. Message me with questions or concerns.

Posted Aug 11, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.