• 269 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5388 Players Online
  • 5119 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

[Giveaway!] Callum5771's Questions

Discussion in 'Block Hunt' started by Callum5771, Jan 5, 2019.

1. Hi All!

Due to some people telling me that, sometimes, there can be a lack of good conversation in Blockhunt, I've had an idea to help spice the game up-a-bit!
    This week and next week (running all the way up until Sat 12th) I'll be giving away all sorts in-game to players who answer my Minecraft related question correctly.

Games I'll be in will be random, and only will be Blockhunt and no other game.
    I'm also seeing this as a fun way to contribute to both the community, and monetary to the server.

My Prizes Range From:
    Rank Upgrades (L1)
    Game Amplifiers (L1)
    Treasure Shard Party Bombs (Just for sed player, explained below) (L2)
    Chests (L1)

Prizes are selected for you randomly by -unapproved link-. I set it to generate a random number from 1-4, whichever it selects is the prize you get in the 1-4 order of prizes above!

I do apologise if this post would be better suited in Giveaways, but seeing although this is Blockhunt related, i'd like it to be here too as I believe it is relevant.

Claim Instructions:
    If you've won any L1 prize from me, it will be credited to your account within that day, as i'll buy everything for all winning players, for that day, at once.

If you've won any L2 prize from me, you'll be invited to a party with me in-game, simply accept the invite, and during the next round, I'll TP you to a lobby server to give you your treasure shards / party bomb. Simply follow me in the hub. After you've claimed it, i'll head back to the exact Blockhunt server we were in, and disband the party.

Congrats to IBuyFedoras who won earlier today!
    I'll add more people to this thread as and when they win!

Spread the word and win!
    - Callum5771

Posted Jan 5, 2019,
    Last edited Jan 5, 2019
  2. Pretty cool that you are doing giveaways for Block Hunt to spice things up and you are even including rank upgrades and other items in the shop. Congrats to anyone who is going to win and good luck to anyone who is trying to win!

Posted Jan 5, 2019
    Callum5771 likes this.
  3. Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!
    Next Winner Between The Hours Of 17:00 - 18:00 GMT.
    Good Luck!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 5, 2019
  4. What is 17:00 - 18:00 GMT in Pacific Standard i cannot seem to find a converter on the web. that goes to 17 or 18

Posted Jan 5, 2019
    Callum5771 likes this.
  5. Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!
    Next Winner Between The Hours Of 18:00 - 19:00 UK Time. (-unapproved link-)
    That's this next half-hour btw, stay tuned to Server 1! (Blockhunt!)
    Good Luck!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 5, 2019
  6. I can't enter :(

Posted Jan 5, 2019