• 1087 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 7380 Players Online
  • 6293 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Giveaway?

Discussion in 'Giveaways' started by MieGaming, Jan 14, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi! It's me MieGaming here

I'm probably thinking of it just calling as small giveaway
    I take on only 1 winner, then I practice with it, but it takes so long, that's why. I'm trying. Also why I think of small giveaway to see if I'm good with wacom tablet
    "Have you drawn before? Can i see?" I have not started saving new image on new program + I do not know how to post this without any website

I'll take up next week and see who wins .. Good luck! Remember, I try as I can

If you have any tips, come forward!

Posted Jan 14, 2021
    Hubble likes this.
  2. What is this a giveaway for?

Posted Jan 14, 2021
    yvuggu likes this.
  3. Oh right, sorry. I am making art giveaway

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 14, 2021
  4. Posted Jan 14, 2021
    yvuggu likes this.
  5. IGN: Ranger_Maddie
    Thank you for trying your skills at an art giveaway!

Posted Jan 14, 2021
  6. IGN: VVENEZ

Posted Jan 14, 2021
  7. IGN: TheMuffinF14
    Thanks for hosting

Posted Jan 15, 2021
  8. IGN: Vanquishings
    Thanks for hosting!

Posted Jan 15, 2021
  9. ya cool ign:heroup

Posted Jan 15, 2021
  10. IGN: Hvbble

Hey there!

Thanks for hosting this giveaway! I personally use the Wacom Inutos Pro for my art and I LOVE it. Only tips I can suggest are using a big screen and practicing various brush strokes. It can take a while to become good at art. Just practice for a little bit every day and you'll find that you'll improve a lot over time! You may want to ask other artists like @joshuart or @TheArrow'sShadow for their takes on their art and their suggestions!

Posted Jan 16, 2021
  11. Ok, thank you! I use wacom intuos small, I do not know if it is good or not

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 16, 2021
    Hubble likes this.
  12. I'm actually so honored to be @-ed there thank you :D

IGN: TheArrowsShadow

Tips:
    I started off with the Wacom Intuos Small, so you're off to a great start! I recommend the Krita program, it's free and you get a looot of good starting brushes and features with it. Personally, I used to use Krita 3.1.4 and it worked amazing for me for a looong time, until I switched to a touch screen laptop where I can draw directly on the screen. If you have money, I recommend Clip Paint studio, its a really really good program, but it's expensive, so I do recommend using Krita for now (Other programs are good too, but I can't speak for them haha.

In terms of tips for art, if you're looking to get better or for tips and tricks, I use Pinterest for that, and I can't tell you how much I've improved from pins haha
    Basically just keep doing it! Art is one of those things where you ARE going to get better the more you do it. For me, I'm never going to get better at math, no matter how hard I try I just don't understand, but the more you do art the more you will improve, go just keep trucking! Thanks for doing the giveaway! Best of luck drawing! :D

Posted Jan 16, 2021
  13. Thanks for replying. I also have Krita. I do not know what is best brush I should use on, I will find out! 4 years ago when I started drawing, I think everyday, what should I draw for. I always copy. I'm trying to be myself! it means a lot to me, you help with tips! :-) I'm sure I will and will be good!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 16, 2021
    TheArrow'sShadow likes this.
  14. yes my ign is zZ_bunnylover_123HD

Posted Jan 16, 2021
  15. IGN : Yummy

I love art giveaway

Posted Jan 17, 2021
  16. Is it Still Going? And can Bedrock Players Join? If so IGN:the cooler wolf (No Caps)

Thank You For Hosting An Art Giveaway!
    @MieGaming

Posted Jan 18, 2021
  17. IGN MultimixMC
    Thanks for hosting

Posted Jan 18, 2021
  18. ign: ryan9116
    thanks for hosting

Posted Jan 19, 2021
  19. When will this end?

Posted Jan 20, 2021
  20. In 24 hours!