• 1300 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3879 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Glitch In Block Hunt

Discussion in 'Block Hunt' started by Gooby0414, Jul 13, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So i Had got into a lobby for block hunt and i requested hider but this glitch happened to everyone else asswell it was a unloaded chunk so know one could move so the hunters got easy game (please excuse my spelling i was trying to type quick

-Gooby0414

Posted Jul 13, 2019
  2. Hi!

This section of the forums is the wrong place to report bugs. If you want to report bugs, then you should go here.

Posted Jul 14, 2019
  3. Thread locked.
    Concern addressed.

We recently released a completely new Block Hunt update out to our Java network, so bugs with this are expected and are to be fixed as soon as possible. It's disappointing to see you came across one, but at least you'll be able to ensure that our Quality Assurance teams finds more on it and we can ensure this bug doesn't hurt your player experience in the future. With that being said however, this isn't the correct place to report this type of thing. Since our Quality Assurance team deals with these types of issues, you'll have to be in contact with them, which cannot be done via this forum. You'll actually want to go to mineplex.com/bugs when you can fill out the form to report the bug. Thank you for reporting this to us, and we sincerely appreciate your generosity in offering your time to help us look further into the issue. I'm sure once you submit this report through the form, Quality Assurance will be able to have our Developers look into this.

Posted Jul 14, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.