• 2890 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6760 Players Online
  • 3870 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Glitched items....

Discussion in 'Survival' started by Aod42286, Feb 22, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Logged on today to find god tools and armor were "glitched"? They're stuck in their inventory slot. Whether on my character or in the check/shulkers. Elytras god and regular also acting the same. BUT god items. Say like god stick or god bedrock. Moved just fine. Same enchantments as the other stuff. And the regular eltyas have 0 enchantments.

Anyone know what's going on?

Or of a fix yet by chance?

If you have played long enough on Mineplex Survival you know bugs happen. And sometimes simple fixes are available till Mineplex fixes that bug.

Posted Feb 22, 2020
  2. Hello. If you are experience a bug or a glitch, the best thing to do would be to report it @ https://www.mineplex.com/bugs/
    One of our Quality Assurance (QA) members will be happy to deal with the issue. For future reference, all bug reports should go to the link above.

When reporting a bug, make sure to describe in detail what is happening. Images/videos of the bug may be helpful as well.

Since this thread is more suitable for a bug report, I’m going to go ahead and lock this thread. Please message me with any additional questions or concerns.
    Locked // Bug Report

Posted Feb 22, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.