• 2890 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10595 Players Online
  • 7705 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Glitz's (fashionably late) Introduction

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Glitz, May 28, 2020.

1. Helllooooo friends! If you don't know me, my IGN is Glitz but most of my close friends call me Ash. I saw Ivan's introduction and realized it's never too late to do one of these so yay, here I am.

So hiiii I'm Ashleigh :D I'll be 21 in August (Leo squad) and I've been on Mineplex since 2015. I wish I came sooner but convincing my Dad at the time to buy me a Laptop/Computer was a chore. I am in Nursing and I currently work at a geriatric unit within a Nursing home. This means I work with the elderly a lot. I used to work as a Nutritionist and Dietary Aide within a Hospital, but I quit so I could go to school to be a CNA.

Back in 2015, I mainly played Snake and other arcade games. I even organized tournaments with all the best Snake players. It was honestly super fun and to this day I do not know how I was ever addicted to the game lol. It was still great! I was actually in the Snake community where I first met Sally. In 2016, she started her channel and I started mine a little bit after her. That's when I took YouTube more seriously and got YT rank.

Then towards the end of 2016 that's when I first got onto the Bedrock staff team, then Java, and all that fun stuff. You can read more about all my staff things on my profile. Don't wanna get too far into it.

As of now, I'm really into Skywars and Cakewars. I play a little bit of Survival Games but I'm not great at it lol. I'm also a level 100 so that's kinda cool I guess. Outside of the whole Minecraft world; besides work that is, I like to skateboard, Yoga, Overwatch, eating Chick-Fil-A and that's probably it. Ooo! And can't forget The 100. It's my favorite TV show and book series ever. Practically a religion.

I'm really boring so I think that's it. I hope you're all staying healthy and safe during this time <3

Posted May 28, 2020
    kim_crazy, BREEZLET, landay and 9 others like this.
  2. HELLO MY FAVOURITE EX YT GLITZ
    It is nice to meet you!
    You have cute dog x

Posted May 28, 2020
    Im_Ken and Glitz like this.
  3. Hi Glitz great to meet you, I heard people call you Ashley.

Mineplex 2015 squad! Also you should really go for Trainee again that'd be so cool.

Have a fantastic day

Posted May 28, 2020
    Im_Ken and Glitz like this.
  4. You are f i r e d. Maybe one day I shall achieve Trainee again. Until then, I shall eat my Chick-Fil-A and cry over Clarke in the 100. I hope your day is GROOVY

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 28, 2020
    Im_Ken likes this.
  5. hola. i should probably do one of these too :o

Posted May 28, 2020
    Glitz likes this.
  6. heckdoodle

Posted May 29, 2020
    Johnny Welamton and Glitz like this.
  7. If this isn't me in a forum post, I don't know what is

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 29, 2020
    Johnny Welamton likes this.
  8. Heyyyyy I'm happy you made one of these! It's great to meet you (ignore my intro) and id love to talk more in the future. And good luck in the future with CNA and schooling.
    Stay safe!

Posted May 31, 2020
    Glitz likes this.
  9. ex-mentor, great to see you! I also play skywars but mainly on Bedrock as I find it easier and more my style.

Posted May 31, 2020
    Johnny Welamton and Glitz like this.
  10. hello my favorite skittle-legged serial licker,

i cant believe you forgot to introduce yourself properly its even in you signature

Posted May 31, 2020
    Glitz likes this.
  11. Hello it’s nice to meet you and I wish I could have met you sooner. You sound like a great person and an awesome friend.

Posted May 31, 2020
    Glitz likes this.
  12. Hey!
    It's nice to meet you! I personally am looking to go into nursing and I couldn't be more excited about it! I also really enjoy the games you do as well, especially Cake Wars. I also love Chick-Fil-A, its the best fast food in my opinon and I also do yoga for sports which can be a real struggle. I also find it so cool you were a moderator on both platforms, as well as being a level 100, maybe I'll see you on the staff team again some day! If I ever see you in game I will be sure to say hi!

Posted May 31, 2020
  13. Ahhhhh thank you! Pretty excited for my next step :)

#BedrockBestrock Hope you're doing well!

excuse me but I think I'm the only skittle-legged serial licker :(

Aw thank you <3 You seem awesome too!

Nursing is one of the most rewarding fields that there is and I wish you luck as it can be really mentally and physically challenging. And I could quite literally eat Chick-Fil-A for the rest of my life even though it's super unhealthy haha. But yeah if you ever see me around, definitely say hi! :)

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 31, 2020
  14. The queen of snake returns! I miss playing with you on clans and seeing you throughout the server. hopefully, you can find some more time for Mineplex with everything that is going on in the world haha

Anyways, welcome back, I'm always a PM away :)

Posted May 31, 2020
    Glitz likes this.
  15. MY FAVE CLANS DUDEEEE. Bruh you were always a-maze-ing and I loved playing Clans with y'all! I'm so glad you're staff too eeeeeeeek! Also yes I am Snake Queen :)))))

OP OP
  16. Hai Glitz, I'm so happy to see you again! I cannot wait to talk to you more soon! :)

Posted May 31, 2020
    Glitz likes this.
  17. Pham you talk to me at least once a week on the Mineplex Discord lol You know I'm always around <3

OP OP
    Phamtastic likes this.