• 4142 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 13463 Players Online
  • 9321 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

In Discussion GM3 for Spectators (BEDROCK)

Discussion in 'Bedrock Ideas' started by OnceSpoken, Feb 17, 2020.

?

Should this be implemented?

1. Yes +1

100.0%
  2. No -1

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Hello there.

I have been a spectator multiple times, wanting to go through blocks to see things. In my opinion, GM3 should the mode for spectators. Of course, there should definitely be boundaries on the outside of maps, so they can't just leave. But, what made me think of this was when I accidentally spectated a player who was still alive, and then I couldn't get out. So, I highly recommend adding GM3 for spectators who are out of the game.

Posted Feb 17, 2020
    LT Tombstone 77 and xGetRektedx like this.
  2. I don’t know why it was removed in the first place. The newer version of spectating makes it difficult to spectate players. I often find myself trapped inside blocks and are unable to escape them, if the game becomes long, I usually leave. I was personally a fan of the older version, as it was more entertaining when watching a game. In games such as Micro Battles, the older version of spectating is convenient when finding campers, whereas the newer spectating system makes it harder to do so; it’s very annoying being unable to travel through blocks. I don’t see why this shouldn’t be added back.

Posted Feb 17, 2020
    OnceSpoken likes this.
  3. I’m guessing this was removed due to ghosting issues. It made it easier for people to ghost and locate campers for people. Although I don’t agree with ghosting, I’d like to see it get added back. Not everyone ghosts when they’re spectating. I’m usually just spectating my friends. I can understand why it might’ve been removed but it can be annoying when spectating. I often get stuck in blocks due to the removal of it and I really think adding it back wouldn’t make a difference. People still ghost nonetheless and it’s not like removing it stopped ghosting at all. I would personally like to see it added back, as not everyone ghost while spectating. I don’t really see why this shouldn’t be added, +1 from me.

Posted Feb 17, 2020
    OnceSpoken and xGetRektedx like this.