• 1856 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4435 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Gmail or Outlook?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by spacexplorer_, Sep 22, 2019.

Tags:
?

Which one?

1. Gmail

22 vote(s)
    81.5%
  2. Outlook

5 vote(s)
    18.5%
  1. Hey there!

I use both email services. I use my Gmail account when signing up for most sites as they tend to send a lot of emails I'm not very interested in. I use outlook as my personnal email, and I tend to check it more often and respond faster. When it comes to the performance itself, they both have their advantages and their pitfalls. Google has a very easy-to-use interface and is very aesthetically appealing. If I'm talking about Outlook, I just like the sheer amount of options for customization. My dad runs his own mail server, so I'm able to have a custom domain, more advanced rules for things like mail sorting and detecting junk-mail better. So when it comes down to it, personal preference is really the deciding factor; if you just want something easy that works well, Google is a great option. If your a person that likes everything a very specific way or just the freedom of modifying whatever you wish Outlook is probably better suited for you!

Posted Sep 26, 2019
  2. why are you listenting to christmas music year-round

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 26, 2019
    rexh17 likes this.