• 268 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5976 Players Online
  • 5708 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Going for YT rank! Today I play with my best friends

Discussion in 'YouTube Video Showcase' started by AbleToStrafe, Jun 24, 2021.

Posted Jun 24, 2021
  2. Awesome video, this was a lot of fun to watch. It was insane how quickly you managed to wipe out all the teams. I look forward to seeing more videos from you and your friends.

Best of luck on you journey to YT rank too! If you keep up the great content like this I have a feeling it won't be long until we see you with the tag ^^

Posted Jun 25, 2021
    AbleToStrafe and 20LeeBrian1 like this.
  3. I thoroughly enjoyed both the gameplay and the commentary and I am very glad to see that you have a goal that you wish to accomplish.
    I also wish you the best of luck and I can't wait to see you with the YT rank, which I am sure you will get in no time if you keep making the high quality videos like this one.
    Keep up the great work and I can't wait to see more from you!

Posted Jun 25, 2021
    AbleToStrafe likes this.
  4. This was a great video! I think you deserve YouTube rank also. I hope you get it soon.

Posted Jun 25, 2021
    AbleToStrafe likes this.
  5. Carried

Posted Jun 27, 2021
    AbleToStrafe likes this.
  6. If this is your team for that ranked CW tournament I already know who’ll win

Posted Jun 28, 2021
    AbleToStrafe likes this.
  7. Hello,

I really enjoyed the video because it makes you relax due to the background music and the nice soothing voice to go along with it. The video looked really nice in addition to that, I wish you goodluck on getting that YT rank!

Posted Jun 29, 2021
    AbleToStrafe likes this.