• 358 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8796 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Gold Swords Are OP In Survival Games..

Discussion in 'YouTube Video Showcase' started by Vealo, Sep 17, 2019.

1. Hello world!
    I have a new video out on my channel here.

I tried out some different settings to remove the blurriness on my past videos. Hopefully, it looks good!
    Any comments/criticism is appreciated :)
    - Vealo

Posted Sep 17, 2019
  2. Hey!

I enjoyed your video! It was entertaining and your voice is so nice to listen to! I hope you grow more and more and keep up the good work with YouTube!

Posted Sep 17, 2019
    Vealo likes this.
  3. Thank you! That's what I'll be trying to do. My goal is to get YT rank on mineplex haha

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 17, 2019
    Kyuine likes this.
  4. Hey mate!

Absolutely amazing video you've made here. I will definitely subscribe after writing this comment. I loved your gameplay, and I enjoyed your commentary (your voice is definitely nice to listen to)! I would love it if you continued to upload Mineplex videos, and I am very sure that if you remain persistent, you will eventually become a YT! Best of luck for the future, and I can't wait to see another video! :)

Posted Sep 17, 2019
    Vealo likes this.
  5. Thanks a bunch! :D Yes I hope so, I think if I just keep being persistent I'll eventually get there, it's difficult with the algorithm and everything

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 17, 2019
    AyyNick likes this.