• 632 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3211 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Goodbye Fall! (end of season event) | 00:00 | US

Discussion in 'Events' started by Bunni, Nov 14, 2019.

Added to Events Calendar for dates: 11/14/19
  1. [​IMG]
    We'll be paying our farewells to the fall season in tonight's event! It's been a blast to have the event server back, and the winter event season is going to bring so many more fun things.
    We'll be playing games and hanging out in /server EVENT-1 at 7 PM EST. Join us, and make sure to bring a friend!

What was your favorite event this season?

Posted Nov 14, 2019
  2. My favorite event was the Staff vs Community event. Sad I can't attend this one.

Posted Nov 14, 2019
    Bunni likes this.
  3. Heyo!

This sounds like a fun event, and I am hoping to attend. My favorite events would have to be the Halloween storyline and Karaoke as those were the main ones I was able to attend and they were always very enjoyable. I can't wait to see what winter brings, have fun at the event!

Posted Nov 14, 2019
    Bunni likes this.
  4. My favorite was the Staff vs Community event as well because I was able to go face to face with wattywatty14 in tug of wool.

Posted Nov 14, 2019
    _NoHaxJustCats_ and Bunni like this.
  5. S VS C
    Only one I attended. Though it was only for like 30 minutes.

Posted Nov 14, 2019
    Bunni likes this.
  6. I ain't going anywhere.

Posted Nov 14, 2019
  7. waiit Fall doesn't end for another month and 7 days...

I didn't attend any events, I did plan to but I would end up being busy. If I don't end up busy I'll attend this event.

Posted Nov 14, 2019
    _NoHaxJustCats_ likes this.
  8. Fall is easily my favorite season and although it is about to end celebrating it with a fresh event sounds like a lot of fun! I can't wait to be in attendance to this one. My favorite event was the Staff vs. Community event. It was a lot of fun to get to know the staff better and provided a really awesome experience.

Posted Nov 14, 2019
    _NoHaxJustCats_ likes this.
  9. Talking about the fall event season :P Our seasons don't quite line up with actual seasons, haha.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 14, 2019
    FluteVegetables likes this.
  10. ya, I knew that, just thought I'd mention it, it was a joke

Posted Nov 14, 2019
    Bunni likes this.
  11. Super fun event season, thank you so much to everyone who made it so enjoyable! My favorite event had to have been the Staff versus Community event, however the entire fall lineup was amazing! I can't wait to see what the Winter event schedule is like!

Posted Nov 14, 2019
  12. It's not the true end of fall. It's been cloudy on and off but I still see no rain. Until I see the rain drops hitting the ground, I will not believe fall is over. Also, cool event - everyone's times are different so this might be subjective. Echoing everyone else, Staff vs Community was super fun to see everyone bonding and fighting over who's the best... good times.

Posted Nov 14, 2019
  13. Hello!

I would like to thank all EA's and everyone on the Event Squad for hosting today's event. I had a blast! I think it was safe to say that we all enjoyed it! Once again, I would like to thank everyone who helped in some way during this event! It was extremely fun, and cannot wait until the next event. Even though there will be a break. I am already counting down the days until the next event!

Posted Nov 14, 2019