• 1257 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3836 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

[Other] Grapple Knife (semi-issue)

Discussion in 'Beta Game Testing Feedback' started by xHypey, Dec 9, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Grapple knife, got a 35 kill game, also got 1st (gg to me lol) but about 15% of my grapples would just teleport me back to where I originally started prior to the grapple.
    (That can also usually lead to Gwen kicks e.g in skywars when you glitch down trying to run back on your ice bridge so it's kinda important...)

Posted Dec 9, 2019
  2. Heyy!

Personally, I quite enjoy just playing Nano Games, so I come across this game a lot. And yes - I have also experienced this issue. To be honest with you, I am not sure what this is classed as - bug, glitch, issue, etc etc.
    I have found this to be not such a big issue so far - I have never been GWEN kicked, and the "thing" doesn't happen very often anyway. If you think this is a bug, you are able to report it here. The team will respond as quickly as possible.

I do have a tip, however. I tend to jump and then use the grapple, this is what usually teleports me back. I have found that jumping, and leaving a slight delay, allows you to grapple like normal, and when using this "method", I have never been teleported back. I hope this helps! :)

Posted Dec 11, 2019
  3. Yo!
    As Nano is no longer a "beta" game, please redirect all issues to the official bug reporting form which can be found at www.mineplex.com/bugs. I'll be locking this thread since it's more suitable for a bug report VS an actual thread. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to message me.

~Thread Locked
    -More suitable for a bug report

Posted Dec 12, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.