• 711 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3290 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Green or Purple Grapes?

Discussion in 'Surveys' started by _Prof_, Oct 10, 2019.

?

Which do you prefer?

1. Green Grapes

18 vote(s)
    37.5%
  2. Purple Grapes

30 vote(s)
    62.5%
  1. Hello!

I used to absolutely love green grapes because I enjoyed them tasting sour and sweet. However, I have changed from green to purple because I gave up liking the sour taste, and enjoyed more of the sweetness of them. Which made the purple grapes my favorite.

Posted Oct 11, 2019
  2. It's like you stole my post...

Heyo!

So personally, I like purple grapes way better than green grapes because they look more appetizing to me and purple grapes are so sweet and I just love them so much! I always have them for a snack whenever I'm hungry, they're just so good.

The real question though, what about red grapes?

~Cheers!
    -SpikeCreates

Posted Oct 11, 2019
  3. I do love my purple grapes every once in a while but I'll probably still have to go with green grapes. They seem to last longer and the purple grapes sometimes just have a soft feeling to them. The purple grapes are usually packing too much juice where the green grapes are basically perfect.

Posted Oct 11, 2019
    _Prof_ likes this.
  4. I personally find that green grapes are too sweet for me and sometimes they can be too sour. I find that purple grapes have a perfect mix of sweet and sour and that is why I much prefer them over green grapes. Super interesting reading all the responses!

Posted Oct 11, 2019
  5. I'd prefer to eat purple grapes more because it looks delicious. The color of the grapes looks beautiful and admirable. I used to ate lots of purple grapes when I was little. Green grapes are good too, but I don't eat them much. That's an interesting thread you have, Prof!

Posted Oct 11, 2019
    _Prof_ likes this.
  6. Purple all the way :P

Posted Oct 12, 2019
  7. Hey dude! :]

Obviously the green grapes are better!!! I feel they are more consistent in taste and are just better overall.

Posted Oct 12, 2019
    _Prof_ likes this.
  8. Omg lol why is this a poll lol. I prefer purple grapes because they are more sweet but green is also good because they are sour.

Posted Oct 12, 2019
  9. I have never been to Japan but after some research, I discovered that a bunch of red grapes costed $11000, crazy!

I use polls for any thread that asks for a specific answer from those replying.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 14, 2019
  10. Nonono gamers tut tut

Purple grapes aren't as sour as green grapes and taste much sweeter and so much nicer. They are better in a fruit salad, and are nice as a drink when they are squashed up (grape juice). If you don't vote purple grapes don't talk to me :angryyoda:

Only joking, but seriously purple grapes are much nicer than green grapes, these are the sort of questions I enjoy answering at 3 am in the morning.

Posted Oct 14, 2019
  11. Hey!
    I actually love green grapes over purple because I kind of like the sour taste the green grapes give me. I also find them more juicier in my opinion. I will also have to agree with TeaSpiller here that freezing grapes is definitely the best way to eat them. I like green grapes most of the time, however when it does come down to freezing them I would have to go with purple grapes.

Posted Oct 15, 2019
  12. Out of these two choices I have to say purple over green, I love to freeze green grapes but I have to stick to purple grapes. My favorite kind of grape overall however is cotton candy grapes, if you haven’t tried them than it is a must! They are so good and so sweet.

Posted Oct 15, 2019
  13. I like both? ._.

Posted Oct 15, 2019
  14. I am not much of a grape eater but I do find the purple ones are sweeter.

Posted Oct 15, 2019
  15. Agreed
    --- Post updated ---
    Agreed, they taste much more sweetter
    --- Post updated ---
    For me it's purple. They taste more sweeter than the green ones. However, I don't really eat grapes that much, and if I do I usually take a few purple.

Posted Oct 15, 2019
  16. Grapes are actually my favourite fruit, and I'm going to have to say that I enjoy purple grapes more. I'm not sure why exactly, I can't tell too much of a difference in flavour when I eat them. My guess is because I always associate fruit with bright and vibrant colours such as purple, so I'm naturally more inclined to go towards that colour of grape.

Posted Oct 15, 2019
  17. Ok so neither,

Red grapes is where it's at my dudes

Posted Oct 15, 2019
  18. Sorry to break it to you all. But I prefer green grapes. They are big and juicy and they aren’t too sweet. When I was younger I would have liked purple more than green but my opinions changed. I like fruits such as oranges and grapes to be sweet, but with that small tangy flavour.

SorryNotSorry

Posted Oct 15, 2019
  19. Both

Posted Oct 30, 2019