• 1760 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 14585 Players Online
  • 12825 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Greyhound10's Introduction

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Greyhound10, Nov 5, 2020.

1. Heya!

My name is Chris but most people on here know me as Greyhound10. I am from Sweden (Northern Europe). I've been playing for a few years now but I never really got round to making one of these, anyways here goes. I usually play Cake Wars or Speed Builders but you might see me hanging around in Lobby-1 sometimes too. I took a break from Mineplex but I have come back quite recently (Roughly 1 month ago). I am now trying to be as active as possible on the forums. I am an aspiring trainee and I would love to give back to the community that has done so much for me over the years. I love getting to know knew people so feel free to message me if you ever have any questions or if you just want to chat.

Here's a little about me:
    I have 1 cat and 1 dog. Their names are Moses and Freyja. I am in 9th grade so in America I believe I'd be a freshman. I am 14 years old and I have been playing Mineplex for around 6 years now. I love music (Film music in particular) and I hope to one day compose some music of my own. My favorite food is probably sushi but I don't really dislike anything (except for asparagus, that I despise). I started attending a boarding school in the UK when I was seven years old (It was like Hogwarts just not fun). Before that I had been living in England my whole life. I moved to Sweden a little over a year ago. My parents are Swedish though so by the time I moved here I could already speak the language fluently. I also love to sing, it may seem silly but its a passion I've had my entire life. I've participated in many competitions at my school in front of fairly large crowds. I also love watching Netflix. I have watched quite a few shows but I think my favorite series is The 100. I also like anime but I only started watching it quite recently so all I've seen so far is Seven Deadly Sins. I just finished it and I don't know what anime I should watch next so I'm open to suggestions.

I love playing Mineplex with others so PM me sometime and we can play.
    The best way to contact me is via my discord: Santa#4596
    If you made it all the way down here I'd like to thank you for reading a little about me. I hope I didn't bore you!
    I look forward to speaking with you all!

Posted Nov 5, 2020
    Cardyceps and anna ♪ like this.
  2. Hey there!

I'm glad you made this introduction! I hope to see you around and I hope I get to know you better!

Please feel free reach out if you ever have any questions :D

Posted Nov 5, 2020
    Greyhound10 likes this.
  3. Welcome to the forums, GrayHound! I hope you have a good time here. I also like to play Cake Wars and Speed Builders, but usually on Bedrock instead of Java. Anime is also pretty good although the only one I've watched is Black Clover.

If you have any questions about the server or the forums, feel free to message me privately!

Posted Nov 5, 2020
    Greyhound10 likes this.
  4. Hey,

It's nice to meet you Chris; I hangout around Lobby-1 a lot too, so if you see me feel free to mention me in chat! Furthermore, good luck with getting Trainee, I truly wish you the best of luck on your journey, cya around!

Posted Nov 6, 2020
    Greyhound10 likes this.
  5. Greyhound10
    I recommend to watch :
    My Hero Academia and One Punch Man if you like heroic stuff.

The demon cutting blade if you like when every second episode is the story of a random demon.
    P.S. Some of them are actually good.

School-life if you like zombie related stuff that is actually good.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventures if you like BIZARRE stuff with weird outfits, friendship and broken glass for lunch.(1st and 2nd parts are the worst ones, but each next part gets better )

Attack on titan if you like violence.

The uprising of hero of shield if you like that type of stories that starts as something cool and promising and becomes a worthless piece of animation right after first season.

Some titles that I never watched,but everyone likes them - One piece, Promised Neverland and Naruto.

I can also give you some advises about manga if you want, just let me know by starting a private conversation or by posting on my profile page.

I am pleased to meet you as everyone who likes Speed Builder is like a brother/sister to me.

Posted Nov 6, 2020
    Greyhound10 likes this.
  6. Heyyyo

I have to admit I had no idea who you were when we were speaking on Discord over the past few months :flushed: but I do recognise your IGN and it now all makes a lot of sense. You seem really sweet, and I love the fact that you're wanting to be a Staff member in the future! I'm sure you'd be a great fit for the Staff team from talking to you over these months. I'm sure you know already, but you can come to me with any questions/concerns you have about the process (just as long as it's things you're allowed to say). I didn't know you lived in Sweden though that's so cool. I also speak Swedish, and I taught myself it last year through the amazingness which is Duolingo; so I'm sure you can imagine, my pronunciations are terrible. I'm maybe looking to go to University in Sweden because I feel like it'll give me a good time to get to know a whole new culture and extend my friendship groups by essentially throwing myself into the deep end.

But yeah really nice introduction :)

Posted Nov 6, 2020
    Greyhound10 likes this.
  7. Thanks neotheater ツ, That made my day. I think its a great idea to study in Sweden. It's super fun here. They have this Holiday event called "Midsommar" and it's quite uniqe. Although I advise staying away from the herring that they ferment underground for a month or two. I can't believe people actually eat that.

You inspired me to apply for staff again. Thanks for all the help you given me over the last few months. Perhaps I could test your Swedish sometime, Give you prononciation tips.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 6, 2020
    neotheater ツ likes this.
  8. Nice introduction!

Posted Nov 6, 2020
    Greyhound10 likes this.