• 1919 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6096 Players Online
  • 4177 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Grinding XP on Mineplex

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by sergeantoof, May 18, 2019.

1. Hello,

I have played Mineplex for a long time, but I am level 39. Does anyone know any quick and efficient games that you can play to grind xp?

Thanks!

Posted May 18, 2019
    FrostbiteXD likes this.
  2. Heyo! o/

I always recommend people to play games that they enjoy or that they are good at. If you're better at a game you'll earn more gems through small things like killing a player. As for specific games, I'm not sure.

Posted May 18, 2019
  3. I haven't been on Mineplex recently at all so I'm not quite sure what games are the best at the moment for XP. What I do know is that a lot of the big XP games like Castle Assault and MOBA aren't here anymore. As far as I'm aware there isn't really a broken game for XP at the moment. My guesses on the best XP games are probably Cake Wars and Skywars (again not too sure as I haven't been on in months).

The thing you have to take into account when grinding XP is that you enjoy what you're doing. If you don't like Cake Wars and Skywars, for example, I wouldn't play them just for the XP. Play games that you enjoy and can stay entertained by for longer times. You don't want to get burned out so quickly that you quit grinding or quit Mineplex all together.

Take my story for example: I began grinding XP on Bomb Lobbers because at the time it was great for XP. However, after about 800 wins or so I realized that I didn't really enjoy playing it everyday. That's when I found Heroes Of Gwen which, at the time, was full of different players with different play styles. Being good at the game didn't mean just being good at dodging TNT and having good arcs when throwing TNT. The game was built for people who like sword combat, long-range bow combat, and using magic abilities with the mage kit. I loved the game and thankfully it was good XP too.

Probably too long of a response for a simple question but just make sure whatever you decide to play you enjoy. Also, playing with friends who also enjoy the game is much more fun. Good luck!

Posted May 18, 2019
    HeyItzSteve and RedditCredit like this.
  4. Hey,

What ever game you like to play you can just play that. Any game gives you xp. Think of a game that is easy to win and get eliminations in. More you get the more gems, shards, and xp you'll receive. I don't know a game specifically but I could recommend Skywars.
    --- Post updated ---

Posted May 18, 2019,
    Last edited Jun 10, 2019
    FrostbiteXD likes this.
  5. Hey there!

As the players and staff above me have previously talked about, you should play games that are enjoyable for you and ones that you are good at! Personally, my best recommendations for games that provide you with lots of experience are games that might take longer than usual, or are bigger Player vs Player gamemodes! Games such as Cake Wars, The Bridges, and Survival Games can give 1000-3000 experience, or more, depending on if you win and how many players you killed! These games are also perfect if you have a party to work together and grind out those wins as a group! Hope this helped point you out into the right direction for gaining those levels, and I wish you the best of luck! :)

Posted May 22, 2019
  6. Hey!

My personal "go-to-game" is Block Hunt. Not just because its my favorite game, but because it gives a fair amount of xp. Depending on how many kills you get, and if your team actually wins, you can get from 200-700 xp a game.

Hope this helped!

~Jaxxy

Posted May 22, 2019
  7. Heyyo! Like people above have said, I strongly recommend playing games that you are good at. Like if you are good at Minestrike and you get like 24 kills, that would bring your XP levels rising to probably 4,000 a game. Other big games that give good XP amounts are Cake Wars, Bridges, and Survival Games, which can bring about 1,000-3,000 experience or more. Again, everything depends on your skill in games, not specific games that you can play.

Posted May 22, 2019
  8. I personally love to play SSM because it gives a decent amount of EXP and I find it fun. But I’d say the top game for EXP is Minestrike if you’re good at it.

Posted May 22, 2019
  9. The longer games give you the most xp and gems, so games like Bridges and minestrike give you more xp especially if you do good in them. But i feel you're pain... I've been on the server since like 2013 and I'm only level 30 but if you keep grinding you will level up, and as far as I know there is no holy grail method of xp farming, just play games and have fun and the levels will come naturally.

Posted May 23, 2019
  10. Dude how xD. I've only been playing on this account for around a year and I'm level 44. Jokes aside, however, I'd recommend you just play games you're good at. One of the things that I love about Mineplex is how there's no one "XP Grinding Game," if you just play games that you enjoy and are good at, you should be doing pretty well! However, if you are willing to spend time on certain games, I'd recommend playing bridges and rushing the bersker kit, it's the best way to get fast kills and, therefore, more XP. Ultimately, however, the decision is up to you when deciding which games to play. A goal for me is to earn at least 500 experience a game, I find that it works out in the end. Also, try playing Cake Wars with some friends, those games can sometimes last for a while and considering people can respawn, you'll be getting a lot more kills than in games where people can't.
    --- Post updated ---
    Rip HOG honestly.

Posted May 23, 2019
  11. Well... you see... In 2015 I got banned for kill aura and little ol 9 year old me didn't know what an appeal was until 2017 :/ so i had an inactivity period

Posted May 23, 2019
    RedditCredit likes this.
  12. My recommendation is to play games that you’re good at. The more you win, the more XP you’ll get, and you’ll be leveling up quickly. Personally, I like Nano Games even though it’s not the best for XP. You just have to keep playing until you get enough to level up. Level 30-40 isn’t terribly hard to get so personally I’d just keep on playing games.

In terms of games that are good for XP, I’d say Skywars is a good pick. It’s quick, and you can get a lot of XP by killing a lot of other players.

Posted May 23, 2019
  13. I personally think that the shorter games yield more xp, but it depends if you're more skilled at pvp or at more creative things. For example, if you have a knack for designing and creative skills, master builders can yield a lot of xp in 5 mins if you come first. If you are good at pvp, then cakewars or bridges is good (if you prefer longer games). If all of that sounds bad then nanogames is a popular choice.

Posted May 23, 2019
  14. Hey! Recently, I've been playing a lot of Cake Wars duos with a friend. I've gone up two levels, and I'm half way to my next rank up. I think that it's real effective at leveling up, so I'd recommend trying that if you've got a bud to play Cake Wars with. Otherwise, you can try SG and Bridges are good ways at gaining XP quickly as well. You could also try NANO, since those games are fairly quick and also yield a lot of XP the longer you stay in the game and play.

Posted May 23, 2019
  15. Heyo! Just like most of the responses above mentioned, there is no "single perfect way" to grind experience on the server, as all games are balanced across the network. It really just comes down to what your skills are, as playing games you are good at will really get you the most experience. I like to break this down into "exp per time played," meaning I know which games my time is best spent on to maximize my experience gain. For example, I am decent at pvp, so getting a lot of kills in Cake Wars means a larger experience gain. Other games I think are good for exp are Nano Games and Block Hunt. Playing Nano Games for an extended period of time can grant decent amounts of exp if you manage to win a couple; and finding good spots in Block Hunt, using all your fireworks and meowing the whole time will also grant good amounts of exp. I typically earn 1.2k+ experience per game of Cake Wars, 800+ experience from Block Hunt, and Nano really depends on the length of time I play. I really hope some of these suggestions helped, and I hope you can figure out which game is best for you based on "exp per time played!"

Posted May 23, 2019
  16. I am currently level 50, and it takes longer for me to reach my next level. It was impossible for me to reach level 100 because I have to play games a lot, and keep winning the game all the time. Unfortunately, it is quite difficult, so I am guessing that I am okay with 50-60 this time. The only thing that keeps holding me back from gaining more XP is my PvP skills.

If you want to gain more XP, I suggest that you play longer games like Cake Wars, The Bridges, or Survival Games. You can also play Nano games too, which you can more XP there too. Right now, I am trying to play 100 Nano games to earn one Nano achievement in /stats. The more you play, the more you will likely to gain more XP overtime!

Posted May 23, 2019
  17. SSM is pretty good for xp grinding, if you consistently win you can get 800-1000 xp for games that usually don’t take longer than 5 minutes. That’s what i’ve been using to grind xp.

But i just recommend playing what you’re good at and what you enjoy.

Posted May 24, 2019
  18. I understand totally! I'm lvl 65 or something and it takes literally forever to lvl up. And I'm not a great pvper so I can't play games like SG or CW and win consistently.

Posted May 24, 2019
  19. I would definitely recommend playing games that you are good at and that you enjoy. One time I spent a whole afternoon playing Dragon Escape and I went from level 48 to level 49.

Posted May 24, 2019
  20. Users have said this multiple times above already, try to find a game you enjoy playing. If you play something that you don't enjoy it's going to get boring real fast, plus that kind of defeats the purpose of playing games at all. I find Cake Wars gives pretty good xp, especially if the game goes on for a while, and is quite enjoyable to play especially with friends.

Another one I like is Speed Builders. Games can last a while, but if you're able to stay in the game and win especially, you can get quite a lot of xp. I usually get about 1k xp on average when I win a game.

Posted May 24, 2019