• 636 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 7029 Players Online
  • 6393 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Processed Groups for Bedrock?

Discussion in 'Website Feedback' started by MaybeMulti, Mar 14, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I was looking through the groups section of the website and realized there were groups for bedrock. However you can’t make a group of you are on bedrock even if you have a rank. Is it planned to have people on bedrock be able to make groups?

Posted Mar 14, 2021
  2. I honestly think that this could be a good idea! We could make it a Duke/Duchess perk. I like this a lot and it would be a good way of getting bedrock people involved with the forums more and connecting them with other people! Thanks for the suggestion!

Posted Mar 14, 2021
    MaybeMulti likes this.
  3. You already can if you're Duke/Duchess. For example, as you might see in my signature, I'm the founder of two groups.

Posted Mar 14, 2021
  4. Hey!

@yvuggu is correct, if you have the Duke/Duchess rank, you are in fact able to create a group on the forums. You might be getting confused with in-game communities, which is a feature exclusive to Java that only Eternals and above have access to. In-game Java communities often have a corresponding group on the forums - that might have thrown you off. You can have Bedrock forums groups, there just isn't an in-game counterpart.

To buy Duke/Duchess using Minecoins, you can visit the Marketplace store from the pause menu while you're playing on the Bedrock edition of Mineplex. To create a forums group, you will have to navigate to mineplex.com/groups and click "Add New Group" in the top right-hand corner. Then just fill out the appropriate boxes for information and you're sorted.

Hopefully this helps!

Posted Mar 14, 2021
    whalker and Gil-galad like this.
  5. The highest lifetime ranks of each platform are able to create groups, unsure about immortals if we ever added them or not (I want to think we did). We won't be adding any more ranks to have access to group creation either.

This will be locked and marked as processed. Message me with questions or concerns.

Posted Mar 14, 2021
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.