• 761 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 11181 Players Online
  • 10420 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Guess The Staff Member [Week #1]

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by PROSTONE, Jul 10, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [​IMG]

Hello everyone!

This thread will be a guessing game for both community and staff members. Every week I will be asking a staff member (Who has agreed) 5 of the same questions. Your job is to guess who this secret staff member is! There isn't a prize, other than bragging rights, and a shoutout in the following weeks post, but I'd love for everyone to participate. The correct answer will be announced in the following weeks post at the top. Every time I make a new thread for this series, and the previous one will be closed. I will be posting one of these every Friday around 12:00pm EST (I know I'm late today D:). Keep in mind I will be doing both Java and Bedrock staff members, click the link to see a list of the active staff currently on the server.
    Good Luck!

Secret Person of Week #1 (July 5th-11th)

1. How many subteams (both community and staff) are you currently on, if any?

I am on zero subteams!

2. What is your favorite, and least favorite part about being a staff member. (Least favorite is optional)

Favorite: All the opportunities you get, it's a great experience improve yourself, meet other people, and do work that you love!

Least Favorite: getting targeted and being asked questions that were answered two seconds ago for another person.

3. What are three interesting facts others may, or may not know about you?

1. I've played three different instruments in my life and ended up hating them all

2. I turn off autocorrect and autocapitalization on my phone because I hate it

3. I just fell asleep when writing this and my dad woke me up so now I'm back

4. What future plans do you hope to achieve on the staff team? (Sr.Mod Teams, subteams, moderator, admin, leader, ect)

Okay so I've achieved some of my goals already, but I'll just list some more I have here!

Sr. Mod: don't have a specific team in mind right now, maybe Recruiter one day...? Not sure haha

Subteams that I'd like to join: RA, IT, NL, FM Other: CMP MA!

5. What is something about you that would giveaway your secret identity to everyone? (Defining personality traits, or features)

This isn't too big of a hint, but I never use proper spelling or capitalization, unless I'm typing something like a forum post or an application. And some of my friends make fun of me for it. also i'm very tired so i'm very lazy with these responses LOL

Feel Free To Guess Below!

1. All questions and answers are directly copy and pasted from the conversation with the given staff member. Their words have not been altered at all.
    2. Staff members are messaged once. If they agree I continue messaging them, if they politely decline I respect them for it, and do not continue messaging them.
    3. If you are staff and would like to participate, let me know on Xenforo pms, or my discord pms (Listed in my socials)
    4. The "Forums Games" section does not have its own guide / rules so this thread abides by the rules listed here and here.
    5. Every secret person in this series must be an active staff member as of 11:59am EST on the Friday I plan on posting
    6. This is a fun game, please don't ruin it for others!

Posted Jul 10, 2020,
    Last edited Jul 17, 2020
    ItsFree, iPod5, scarlet and 3 others like this.
  2. Posted Jul 10, 2020
    scarlet and PROSTONE like this.
  3. I think its Craftik_YT but idk

Posted Jul 10, 2020
    PROSTONE likes this.
  4. I’m going to have to agree with Klobby on this one when saying that the staff member in disguise is Scar.

Posted Jul 10, 2020
  5. Posted Jul 10, 2020,
    Last edited Jul 15, 2020
  6. What a great idea! It's a perfect way for everyone to get to know each-other a little better, and have fun in the process! I'm going to go on a limb and say it's one of the newer trainees, @thefrogkid!

Posted Jul 12, 2020
    PROSTONE likes this.
  7. Ooooo this is a fun game! I think I am also going to guess Scarlet. I look forward to seeing the answer and the future iterations of this :)

Posted Jul 12, 2020
    PROSTONE and scarlet like this.
  8. @ScarletBlood37 she literally just said she didn't have autocorrect on infront of me, and I can see her falling asleep while writing things XD.

Posted Jul 15, 2020
  9. Hi!

I just want to start off by saying this is such a cool idea and something I've been missing on the server for a few years. I remember in the high days of 2015 'guess the staff' were everywhere haha. I just love stuff like this so much so I'm really happy to see it back

Considering the whole no capitals thing I'm surprised nobody has guessed me yet lol. But anyway I think it's @ScarletBlood37 as well mayyyybe? She and I share a hatred of grammar :pray: It's all in the aesthetics, it's all in the aesthetics.

:)

Posted Jul 15, 2020
  10. Hey! I really like the idea of this game. I also don't know a ton of the staff member's history personally, so this is going to be a fun way to learn a bit about them!

I honestly don't know what the answer could be, but I'm going to bandwagon and also say that it is Scarlet :)

Posted Jul 15, 2020
  11. I was literally about to guess you, only because of the capitalization thing lol

Posted Jul 15, 2020
    neotheater ツ and PROSTONE like this.
  12. Posted Jul 16, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.