• 1043 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 7937 Players Online
  • 6894 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Guess The Staff Member [Week #2]

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by PROSTONE, Jul 17, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [​IMG]

Hello everyone!
    This thread will be a guessing game for both community and staff members. Every week I will be asking a staff member (Who has agreed) 5 of the same questions. Your job is to guess who this secret staff member is! There isn't a prize, other than bragging rights, and a shoutout in the following weeks post, but I'd love for everyone to participate. The correct answer will be announced in the following weeks post at the top. Every time I make a new thread for this series, and the previous one will be closed. I will be posting one of these every Friday around 12:00pm EST. Keep in mind I will be doing both Java and Bedrock staff members, click the link to see a list of the active staff currently on the server.
    Good Luck!

Previous Week:
    Go check out the Week #1's post here.
    Our Secret person for week #1 was @ScarletBlood37!
    People who guessed correctly: @Klobby @xGetRekted @Pyu_08 @thefrogkid @Sunny / Slash @neotheater ツ @iPod5 @BrookMarieXO
    Congrats!

Secret Person of Week #2 (July 12th-18th)

1. How many subteams (both community and staff) are you currently on, if any?

i’m not on any sub-teams

2. What is your favorite, and least favorite part about being a staff member. (Least favorite is optional)

Favorite: I would say getting the opportunity to meet all of the current staff and players within the community. I love interacting with as many people as I can, so being staff allows me to just be around tons of people all at once.

Least favorite: Usually getting targeted by players. It can kinda ruin the fun of playing for a minute.

3. What are three interesting facts others may, or may not know about you?

1. I'm currently teaching myself how to play the keyboard.
    2. I am a major perfectionist.
    3. I am going to be a Junior in High School.

4. What future plans do you hope to achieve on the staff team? (Sr.Mod Teams, subteams, moderator, admin, leader, ect)

When it comes to subteams, I would love to be an MA. I would love to help guide the new Trainees through their journey on being the staff team. The idea of lending them a hand and just getting to know them really inspires me to push for that goal, and I really hope I can reach it :) For the Sr. Mod team, I would love to be a mentor, for pretty much the same reasons.

5. What is something about you that would giveaway your secret identity to everyone? (Defining personality traits, or features)

Hmm..if someone that knows me really well may know who I am based on this, butttt I mainly play Skywars, and do not like Cakewars :o

Feel Free To Guess Below!

1. All questions and answers are directly copy and pasted from the conversation with the given staff member. Their words have not been altered at all.
    2. Staff members are messaged once. If they agree I continue messaging them, if they politely decline I respect them for it, and do not continue messaging them.
    3. If you are staff and would like to participate, let me know on Xenforo pms, or my discord pms (Listed in my socials)
    4. The "Forums Games" section does not have its own guide / rules so this thread abides by the rules listed here and here.
    5. Every secret person in this series must be an active staff member as of 11:59am EST on the Friday I plan on posting
    6. This is a fun game, please don't ruin it for others!

Posted Jul 17, 2020,
    Last edited Jul 25, 2020
  2. Glad to see this thread continuing to its second week! Had a lot of fun last week.

Based upon the typing style, the comment about Skywars, the desire to become an MA/Mentor and how early they liked this post without commenting on it, I am going to guess that this week’s person is @iPod5 :)

Can’t wait to see who it is next week!

Posted Jul 17, 2020
    PROSTONE likes this.
  3. hii
    honestly, idrk who this could be. i’ve been sitting here trying to figure out. i’ll say @Eqsa ❄ [IvanProvorov], as i know he plays skywars a lot ! other than that, idk

Posted Jul 17, 2020
    PROSTONE likes this.
  4. Its gotta be my man @iPod5. It can't be anyone else! :D

Posted Jul 18, 2020
    PROSTONE likes this.
  5. Yo!

This one is too easy, @iPod5 >:) (I hope I'm right LOL)

Posted Jul 18, 2020
    PROSTONE and shipsahoy like this.
  6. Posted Jul 18, 2020
    PROSTONE likes this.
  7. It's @iPod5 because everyone is saying that.

Posted Jul 18, 2020
    ItsFree and PROSTONE like this.
  8. Posted Jul 18, 2020
    PROSTONE likes this.
  9. Posted Jul 19, 2020
    PROSTONE likes this.
  10. Posted Jul 21, 2020
    PROSTONE likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.