• 644 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 7425 Players Online
  • 6781 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Guess The Staff Member [Week #3]

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by PROSTONE, Jul 25, 2020.

1. [​IMG]
    Hello everyone!
    This thread will be a guessing game for both community and staff members. Every week I will be asking a staff member (Who has agreed) 5 of the same questions. Your job is to guess who this secret staff member is! There isn't a prize, other than bragging rights, and a shoutout in the following weeks post, but I'd love for everyone to participate. The correct answer will be announced in the following weeks post at the top. Every time I make a new thread for this series, and the previous one will be closed. I will be posting one of these every Friday around 12:00pm EST. Keep in mind I will be doing both Java and Bedrock staff members, click the link to see a list of the active staff currently on the server.
    Good Luck!

Previous Week:
    Go check out the Week #2's post here.
    Our Secret person for week #2 was @iPod5
    People who guessed correctly: @thefrogkid @Shipsa @ImFreee / ItsFree @Pyu_08 @JusticeDeBouwer @Cardyceps
    Congrats!

Secret Person of Week #3 (July 19th-25th)

1. How many subteams (both community and staff) are you currently on, if any?

Im currently on IT and RP

2. What is your favorite, and least favorite part about being a staff member. (Least favorite is optional)

I'd say my favorite part about being a staff member is the interaction with others, I also enjoy helping people out and enforcing the rules on Mineplex. I don't really have a least favorite part about being a staff member but if I had to choose it would probably be that while most people respect us and appreciate us, there are some who don't necessarily like us.

3. What are three interesting facts others may, or may not know about you?

1. Football and hockey are my favorite sports
    2. I am obsessed with Marvel
    3. I have a dog named Rex

4. What future plans do you hope to achieve on the staff team? (Sr.Mod Teams, subteams, moderator, admin, leader, ect)

For subteams I would like to make it onto FM and RA. As for a Senior Moderator team, as you've probably guessed I would like to become a recruiter someday.

5. What is something about you that would giveaway your secret identity to everyone? (Defining personality traits, or features)

I'm very friendly1!1!1!

Feel Free To Guess Below!

1. All questions and answers are directly copy and pasted from the conversation with the given staff member. Their words have not been altered at all.
    2. Staff members are messaged once. If they agree I continue messaging them, if they politely decline I respect them for it, and do not continue messaging them.
    3. If you are staff and would like to participate, let me know on Xenforo pms, or my discord pms (Listed in my socials)
    4. The "Forums Games" section does not have its own guide / rules so this thread abides by the rules listed here and here.
    5. Every secret person in this series must be an active staff member as of 11:59am EST on the Friday I plan on posting
    6. This is a fun game, please don't ruin it for others!

Posted Jul 25, 2020,
    Last edited Jul 25, 2020
    Pyu[Cinia], PieOrPi, 0775 and 2 others like this.
  2. Posted Jul 25, 2020
    PROSTONE likes this.
  3. I’m going to have to guess @Strafer303 on this one.

Posted Jul 25, 2020
    ilyLegend, xstr4fiingx and PROSTONE like this.
  4. I’m going to have to guess @Strafer303 on this one.

Posted Jul 26, 2020
    xstr4fiingx and PROSTONE like this.
  5. Posted Jul 27, 2020
    PROSTONE likes this.
  6. Glad to see that my guess last week was right! I am on a streak getting these right, so I have to be careful here with my guess. I am going to go with the trend that has already been established here and guess @xGetRekted

Posted Jul 27, 2020
    PROSTONE likes this.
  7. I had a lot of fun being apart of this last week! I'm gonna have to go with what everyone else is saying, which is @xGetRekted !!

Posted Jul 27, 2020
    Mr.Cardyceps and PROSTONE like this.
  8. xGetRekted
    Message to GetRekted: hello my old friend.

Posted Jul 28, 2020
    PROSTONE likes this.
  9. I had a hunch, and the comments confirmed it: 90% chance it's @xGetRekted.

Posted Aug 9, 2020
  10. Hmmm... Something tells me that there won't be a "Guess the staff member" №4

Posted Aug 9, 2020
    zapig likes this.