• 868 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9306 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

GWEN anti-cheat

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by kzna, Sep 23, 2019.

1. I’ve seen multiple threads of people complaining about hackers and GWEN and staff saying the same thing over and over again, so this thread is to clear things up. The anti-cheat developer resigned recently, and with the launch of sigma 4.0 in the past month or two, GWEN hasn’t really been updated to counter this. New bypasses can work against this version of GWEN and the Mineplex staff can’t really do much about it. From what I’ve been told, If you know any anti-cheat devs, or are one yourself, staff are looking for one so you should apply using the staff application format found on the apply for staff thread.
    I hope this clears things up and makes it so that staff don’t have to deal with all the questions. If you have any questions leave them down below and someone should be able to answer it. Please share this thread and upvote it so more people can see it.

-kzna
    --- Post updated ---
    https://jobs.mineplex.com
    Sorry guys, this is where to apply

Posted Sep 23, 2019
    TheProTroller likes this.
  2. Hm, I guess you've summed things up for a lot of people who've been wondering why the anti-cheat, (GWEN) hasn't received any updates and isn't working to it's full potential. Not fully sure what the objective of this thread was because I doubt that many people will see it and more people will probably still complain about the GWEN anti-cheat after this post. It's great to hear that you've taken your time to fully explain the anti-cheat situation to the Mineplex forums community, good on you! :)

Posted Sep 23, 2019
    kzna likes this.
  3. Hey,

It's great to see people promoting and advertising roles within the staff team. I would highly recommend that anyone who is qualified and has an interest they take a look at https://jobs.mineplex.com and apply. Thanks for helping to raise awareness of the opportunities here at Mineplex

Posted Sep 23, 2019