• 2459 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5038 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Hacker -snip-

Discussion in 'Block Hunt' started by Wiliersaucer495, Nov 10, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I was two hit when he hit one and would have a range of attack is very long!
    plz ban this hacker...

Posted Nov 10, 2019
  2. Hey!
    Sorry that you encountered a hacker while playing that's very unfortunate. We can't do anything just based off someone saying "this person hacks". What you can do though is head over to this link and report the player with valid and sufficient evidence of him hacking and if a reports patrol member deems him as a rule breaker he will be punished. I will say before reporting the player you should head over to this link which is the reporting guide and it will walk you through how to report a player. Hope this helped if you have anymore questions feel free to pm me.

Posted Nov 10, 2019
  3. Hey, this is not the correct place to report a hacker. As @Epicbuilder435 correctly stated, you can report players at mineplex.com/reports with video evidence for hacking offenses. When reporting, be sure to read through the guide linked at the top of the page to ensure you know how to fill out the form properly. A (Bedrock) Reports Patrol member will review the evidence upon submission within about 1-3 days. They will make a determination and either accept or deny the report.

As your concern has been sufficiently addressed, I will be locking this thread. Please feel free to message me if you have any further questions!

Thread Locked - Concern Addressed

Posted Nov 10, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.