• 2268 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4352 Players Online
  • 2084 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Hacker

Discussion in 'Cake Wars' started by PizzaPlaysPE, Oct 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I Found a Hacker I Have The Video But IDK How To Show Y'all It.

Posted Oct 22, 2019
  2. You can report hackers at mineplex.com/reports

Posted Oct 22, 2019
  3. Posted Oct 22, 2019
  4. Hey!

To report a player, visit www.mineplex.com/reports (make sure you read the Reports Guide at the top of the page before creating your report too). Also, it appears you have already linked your MC character to the forums, so you should have no issue reporting!

If you still need some help, send me a PM!

Posted Oct 22, 2019
  5. As the above users have mentioned, you can report rule-breakers at mineplex.com/reports. It's also highly recommended that you read the reporting guide linked at the top of the page as it provides important information so that you can fill out your report properly. To reiterate from the reporting guide, you can post video evidence on a reliable site such as YouTube and paste the link onto the evidence section. Then, a Reports Patrol member will look over your report soon and will make a determination on it.

I will be locking this thread as your concern has been sufficiently addressed. Please feel free to message me if you have any further questions!

Thread Locked - Concern Addressed

Posted Oct 22, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.