• 315 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6495 Players Online
  • 6180 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Hackers = bad

Discussion in 'Skywars' started by Darkholo, Oct 25, 2021.

1. The amount of hackers and teams on solo skywars Is stupid I can barely play a match without someone flying across the map getting 10 kills.is anyone else experiencing the stupid amount of hackers?

Posted Oct 25, 2021
    le Brownie and LostShrimp13 like this.
  2. Not really

Posted Oct 25, 2021
    LostShrimp13 likes this.
  3. I don't really see hackers much anymore. A lot of the time I see them get banned at the beginning of games. It is unfortunate that you run into that many hackers though.

Posted Oct 25, 2021
  4. yeah I’ve recently started playing sky wars solo and I think the time frame I’m playing is when the most hackers I’m on not too sure though.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 25, 2021
    LostShrimp13 and StyxKiller03 like this.
  5. Hi there

I'm sorry to hear your experience in skywars solo has not been the greatest. Sometimes people do things that make a game unfair / not fun, but because of that we have the ability to report them. Which can be done at www.mineplex.com/reports/

I hope this helped out a bit, there's not much I can do other than try and help, so that's what I did and I hope it worked. Good day :)

Posted Oct 26, 2021
    CatFan105 likes this.
  6. I agree with the title

Posted Oct 27, 2021
    Toastieッ and Darkholo like this.
  7. Hackers (rats) in these last days increased considerably and unfortunately mineplex anti hacks does not detect the autobot or kill aura so I hope it solves the problem of hackers as quickly as possible because sometimes you can't even play

Posted Oct 27, 2021
    Toastieッ and Darkholo like this.