• 2890 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8438 Players Online
  • 5548 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

hackers... hackers... and more hackers

Discussion in 'Skywars' started by zachchazlol, Apr 5, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ok, I love skywars and mineplex, two of my favorite things about minecraft. That being said, the amount of hackers on this game mode make it almost unplayable. Please do a better job banning these hackers. It's so frustrating playing skywars and dealing with all these hackers. I can't remember the last game I had that wasn't ruined by a hacker flying over me with his Kill-Aura. I'm begging you, please either update the anti cheat or do a better job banning them

Posted Apr 5, 2020
    Douknowdawae122 likes this.
  2. You can’t complain bro I’m unable to join the server for over 10 hours lol

I know mineplex has a lot of hackers bt I saw multiple people complaining today on the forums that gwen is not working how it should so maybe they disabled it??? Anyway I hope for you it will be fixed soon.

Posted Apr 5, 2020
  3. Heyo!
    I am sorry that you have been experiencing many hackers ruining your gameplay. The staff team are doing there best to ban all rule breakers. If you remember there username you can always use /report on the hacker/rule breaker you just encountered, or report them here at https://www.mineplex.com/reports. One last way you can report hackers is to join the staff request community by doing /com join staffrequest and report them there by putting there IGN and what hack they are using and or rules they are breaking.
    Hope that helped!

Posted Apr 5, 2020
    20LeeBrian1 and LT Tombstone 77 like this.
  4. Just like Ninja Master said, use the /report command if you can to fill a report out efficiently or you can go here. It'd be greatly appreciated if all of us do our part to report any misconduct going on throughout the server as it eases up the jobs of staff members (Trainee's, Moderators, etc.)

Posted Apr 6, 2020
  5. Hey!

As a staff member I can safely say that hackers are everywhere in Skywars, and many players are having the same problem in a lot of the reports I deal with in the StaffRequest community. Do not be discouraged by this, as I recognise it as an issue and we are trying to deal with it in every way possible. There are a few things you can do to help, which others have outlined above though I'll reiterate them for you. This way I will be able to give you an insight into how they work and the safest options for you.
    • You are a Legend ranked player. This means that you have access to the /report feature. These reports are processed by Mod+ staff members and you must disclose all relevant details when using this. Try to avoid mistakes when inputting the offender's name, the offense and the reason. It relays as much information as possible and this will certainly boost your chances of having the rule-breaker dealt with at a faster rate if it is filled out accurately.
    • Gather evidence using recording software and report the player @ https://www.mineplex.com/reports. Again, you are a Legend ranked player, so again you have a better chance of your reports being processed at a faster rate by a Reports Patrol or Reports Patrol Assistance member. You can read more about this in the Reporting Guide, which covers all elements of reporting a rule-breaker.
    • Join the StaffRequest community if you have not already done so. To join, run the command /com request StaffRequest and you will be accepted if you meet the basic requirements. This is a method I can vouch for. If I am free I will investigate any StaffRequest report I notice, as I am not equipped to process forum reports or /reports. There will always be one staff member willing to assist you, and if not, you may find one in Lobbies 1-5.
    I have explained each of these options before in other threads, but I have done so again here as I find it is imperative for players to be familiar with every method of reporting a player and how to do so correctly. It makes our lives easier and also yours, as you are assured that the hacker will be dealt with. I hope this has helped you and while it may be tedious at times, you know what to do if a player is ruining your Skywars game!

Posted Apr 6, 2020
    xGetRekted and Specy like this.
  6. does this work testing, testing.

Posted Apr 6, 2020
  7. should work now

Posted Apr 6, 2020
  8. What are the requirements to join StaffRequest?

Posted Apr 6, 2020
  9. Now you can with hero ra k
    Now you can with hero rank+

Posted Apr 6, 2020
  10. And tbh I see hackers less and less 1 week ago 13000 hackers ban now9000 so it’s say more and more banned

Posted Apr 6, 2020
  11. Yeah I'm unable to join the server for 3 days now ever since a lot of connection nodes in my area wet my down I haven't been able to join I joined for split second before crashing again.

Posted Apr 6, 2020
  12. Most players are accepted into the StaffRequest community, but those who are not are either not in good standing with Mineplex or have acquired recent punishments. We are looking for players who will not abuse the privilege of being in the community and will use it for its intended purpose, which is why your punishment history will most likely be looked at. You should not have any punishments within the last month for severity 1 offenses, within the last three months for severity 2, and within the last five months for severity 3. I'm unsure whether these requirements are set in stone, but it is considered in the case of many players who request to join.

Remember you can run the /com request StaffRequest command at any time and see what your chances are. It's not like a Trainee application where you should ensure you meet the requirements before applying. More than likely you'll be safe enough if you have a good track record on the server.

Posted Apr 6, 2020
    xGetRekted likes this.
  13. Greetings!

Sorry for your experience while playing SkyWars. I can understand your frustration. Hackers can ruin the fun we try to provide to every player. There are a few things you can do to report players. Like WowCaleb said you can use the /report feature to report players to Mods+ if you put enough information in detail your report will be dealt with faster. You can also join the StaffRequest community where you can do /com chat StaffRequest and report players in that chat. When reporting a user in StaffRequest I recommend putting the Server name, Username, and why you are reporting them. You can get the server name by doing /server. Finally, you can always report users on the website at www.mineplex.com/reports where an RP member will handle your report.

Sorry to hear about this! You can try a few things to try and fix this.
    - Restart your device
    - Restart your wifi/internet
    - Add the server ip pe.mineplex.com or mco.mineplex.com.
    I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread as all concerns have been addressed

Thread Locked - Concern Addressed

- GuardianInASuit | Your Friendly Mineplex Guardian

Posted Apr 6, 2020
    FabianTuck and xGetRekted like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.