• 391 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2970 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Half Slab on Prop

Discussion in 'Block Hunt' started by Gallahaa, Sep 14, 2019.

1. Hey, does anyone else when playing block hunt , when you stay still to become a solid block there is a stone half slab that shows on the bottom half of your prop, this issue is preventing me from playing my favourite game mode.

Posted Sep 14, 2019
    FluteVegetables likes this.
  2. I happens, just move out and into your place, should fix it, otherwise devs should fix this soon.

Posted Sep 14, 2019
  3. Ive tried everything and that doesnt work

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 14, 2019
  4. There’s no point in being a block. Just find a high up spot and go there.
    PS I’m glad you like BH

As a chicken^^^
    --- Post updated ---
    It is had to get it to work but I’ve gotten it to work a few times xd

Posted Sep 14, 2019
    Steven190 and Gallahaa like this.
  5. Its a good game mode, that is really the only issue thats ruining it, it is fun tho tomspam arrows at the seekers, the amount of shards and xp you get from it could be better aswell

OP OP
    Steven190 and FluteVegetables like this.
  6. Yeah, I’ve made 2 threads on block hunt xp
    --- Post updated ---
    A good strategy to use is to be a chicken (reduced hit box) and find a tree or something. Or use the godspot (these are hard to get to).
    If you want me to show you, we can play sometime. I’d be glad to help you out.

Posted Sep 14, 2019
  7. not to sure what a god spot is, would really love to know ins and outs of the mineplex bedrock server games, im relativity new but am an old experienced player of MC

OP OP
    Steven190 likes this.
  8. If you are perfectly lined up with the blocks you are trying to hide in, that slab doesn't appear.

Its easiest to do "mini jumps" to line yourself up, as trying to move on the ground to line up is tough because of the position lock. Jumping breaks the lock without any problem.

Posted Sep 19, 2019