• 413 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 7976 Players Online
  • 7563 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Halloween is cominggg :D

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by hxlo, Sep 25, 2021.

1. Heyyyy y'all, I could not be more excited for Halloween this year. There isn't a specific reason why, I'm just really excited, and I wanna see if other people are excited for the Mineplex Halloween update.

I'm really excited for Halloween Havoc, and I generally am excited because Halloween is my favourite holiday.

What do you guys wanna see for the Halloween lobby this year? I honestly just wanna see some overall spookiness, and I want Gio Giovanni at the back of the gladiators in the Lobby to get replaced by a witch renamed, "son of a witch"... OK maybe a bit too specific, but

WHO'S EXCITED???

Posted Sep 25, 2021
  2. An updated bedrock lobby that’s not just /replace concrete with Halloween colours from the normal colours

Posted Sep 25, 2021
    hxlo and CatFan105 like this.
  3. Damn that's fr what they did last year? That's kinda lazy, hopefully they make this year even better than the last :)

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 25, 2021
  4. I AM EXCITED!! Halloween is one of my favorite times of the year. I enjoy seeing all the decorations and on Mineplex I look forward to the builders’ creativity with the new lobby each year. I can’t wait for the one this year:))

Posted Sep 25, 2021
  5. anothert thing would be to be able to unlock that speical hollween pet that was only on back in 2016 or 2017 the flaoting pumkin head

Posted Sep 25, 2021
  6. Wooo!

I'm pumped for this Halloween

You guys got any plans?

Posted Sep 26, 2021
  7. a lot

Posted Sep 26, 2021