• 388 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5788 Players Online
  • 5400 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Bedrock Halloween Update (10/31/20)

Discussion in 'Update Changelogs' started by gyroninja, Oct 31, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The purpose of the heros on the Dwarves side was mainly about keeping Rob and his friends alive longer along with some creativity in special abilities. For the zombies side you are probably thinking of the different dragons which is
    a much more interesting way to seed the zombies team, but it would only really work if the dragon know what he was doing.
    Expanding on the mob offerings and selections would have been be nice but there were some major constrictions on time, so right now there is a constant chance for all of the mobs during the entire game. This whole game took under 3 weeks to go through the whole development process of idea -> design doc -> implementation -> qa -> fixes -> polish along with designing and building the map for it.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 5, 2020
    Baloo likes this.
  2. Omg I was thinking the exact same thing. I also used to play Dwarves vs Zombies way back in 2012/2013 and Castle Defense definitely reminds me of it, its a nice throwback.

Posted Nov 5, 2020
    Baloo likes this.
  3. Looks like an awesome game, and it's really cool to see Bedrock get a holiday-exclusive game! I can't wait to try it out when I get the time.

Posted Nov 5, 2020
  4. I love the new game mode however I found that there is a major problem with it. Some people go into the game wanting to be on the invading monster team. Since they are forced to be humans at the start, they often throw the game, breaking blocks making it impossible to defend the king. This becomes extremely annoying and makes it impossible to win certain games. Can you please add perhaps a team for the monsters or do something to prevent this.

Posted Nov 7, 2020
    Paladise likes this.
  5. Nice game! I really enjoy it. :>

Posted Nov 11, 2020
  6. not good

Posted Nov 23, 2020
  7. This game will be removed at the end of the month, so if you haven't tried it out yet then this is your last chance.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 29, 2020
  8. It seems to be getting a constant player base of 900+ players, and many people like it so why remove it? Is it going to be replaced with a newer game?

Posted Nov 29, 2020
    Kight likes this.
  9. From what I remember, this was originally supposed to be the Halloween Gamemode. So while I think it'll make a return in the future, I'm not sure if it's going to be permanent (especially considering the rewards it gives).

Posted Nov 29, 2020
    Fallen likes this.
  10. I like the update but Mineplex will stay dead

Posted Nov 29, 2020
  11. This is why it is getting removed. Hopefully back next year with improvements though.
    @JetStarglaze

Posted Nov 29, 2020
    zapig likes this.
  12. - Ended the Halloween Event
    The hub has reverted back to normal along with a new treasure hunt.
    The games and hub are now back to daytime and witches are now villagers again.
    The Halloween game Castle Defense has been removed. I hope everyone enjoyed it while it was here.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Dec 2, 2020
    EnderGamer, anna dot, ReJo and 3 others like this.
  13. RIP castle defense

Posted Dec 2, 2020
    Jet Starglaze likes this.
  14. Cool new treasure hunt!!

noooooo rip castle defence

Posted Dec 2, 2020
    Kight and EpicEnderDragon1 like this.
  15. tbf castle defense was a Halloween event, and they kept all the way through november

Posted Dec 2, 2020
    Jet Starglaze likes this.
  16. I will miss this update lots and Castle Defense! Hopefully we can look forward to a great Christmas-themed server soon!

Posted Dec 2, 2020
    Ryan9116 and ReJo like this.
  17. AW Just 5 chests

Posted Dec 2, 2020
    • Necro Posting
    jk

Posted Sep 16, 2021
    dcdb likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.