• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6270 Players Online
  • 6270 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Halloween Update 2020 (10/11/2020)

Discussion in 'Update Changelogs' started by DeanTM, Oct 11, 2020.

1. Awesome Halloween update! I'm so glad to see Halloween Havoc are coming back to the server - it's a challenging gamemode. I beat the normal and challenger mode last year. The challenger mode was rough and you and your teammate will have to find a way to beat this competitive gamemode against the hostility mobs there, including the boss battle.

I'm looking forward to playing it again! :)

Posted Oct 11, 2020
  2. Loving the new update. I've only been able to complete Halloween Havoc normal mode so far and the impostor win effect is awesome! Going to continue playing and hope to win challenger mode too and get the sword name and taunt.

Posted Oct 11, 2020
  3. Awesome Update Can't Wait To Try it Out! :D

Posted Oct 11, 2020
  4. I've already played a few rounds of Halloween Havoc and I can't say that I'm disappointed. I've had some great fun so far with friends and with random players who I don't even know. One of my favourite rewards for winning would have to be the 'Ejected' effect; we love to see Among Us getting some recognition. The lobby is decorated to perfection and is giving me just the right amount of Halloween spirit. This is actually the most Halloween-ey I've felt all month, so thanks to Mineplex for being able to provide me with that first surge of Halloween cheer!

Thanks to everyone who made this possible and I'm looking forward to getting carried in Challenger mode now. :D

Posted Oct 11, 2020
    Ocelotguyy and BadgerInASuit like this.
  5. I'm super excited to try this update out, amazing job to everyone who worked on it!

Posted Oct 11, 2020
  6. This is really awesome! Amazing job team, and also a huge thanks for adding sneaky assassins and wither assault back to mixed arcade, I love those games!

Posted Oct 11, 2020
    Minevaft and Ocelotguyy like this.
  7. Yay!
    Can't wait to play the games!

Posted Oct 11, 2020
  8. I love this game this year i want to try to get the imposter taunt.

Posted Oct 11, 2020
  9. Disappointed that archer is still not viable, but otherwise a great update!

Posted Oct 11, 2020
  10. The update is great! I look forward to the seasonal games all year. My only thing about it is no hunt. But the update is predominantly for the game

Posted Oct 11, 2020
  11. Pretty exciting update. I hope everyone gets the chance to enjoy the halloween lobbies we put out this year! We tried our best to make them as unique as possible.

Posted Oct 11, 2020
    Mohawk2, Klobby and affinity0 like this.
  12. Awesome update for sure, the server has a great atmosphere now and I'm even more excited for Halloween (I didn't even know that was possible ^^)

There are some awesome rewards for the new HH that I've definitely got to have a crack at getting! I also especially love the lobby, the FNAF heads are awesome!

Posted Oct 11, 2020
  13. While Archer has improved from last year, it still sucks, having very slow ultimate generation and barrage does almost nothing on challenge mode. The ultimate is fine, but I feel like some more abilities (like roped arrow, a better melee, or something) would help this kit to reach a better state.

Posted Oct 11, 2020,
    Last edited Feb 23, 2021
    Mohawk2 and BadgerInASuit like this.
  14. Great update! I'll definitely get around to playing some HH sometime soon, those new rewards sound awesome too!

Posted Oct 11, 2020
    BadgerInASuit likes this.
  15. Thank you guys for working so hard to bring out such a quality update! Can't wait to try out the game for myself, I hope to win :)

Posted Oct 11, 2020
    BadgerInASuit likes this.
  16. Well, I already know what I'm going to do tomorrow after school... Awesome update!

Posted Oct 11, 2020
  17. Fantastic update! The new lobby looks amazing and is very creative. I can't wait to try out this year's Halloween Havoc, seems like a lot of fun. Great job to everyone who worked on this update. Happy spooky season :)

- Lucas

Posted Oct 11, 2020
  18. Nice update! I'm excited to play the game.

Posted Oct 11, 2020
  19. The point is: Dont buy legacy Halloween treasure

Posted Oct 11, 2020
  20. But that’s all I can get :/

Posted Oct 11, 2020